Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Growtopia Discussion

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    327

    Default Growtopia Discussion

    I feel like Growtopia won't attract more players with monthly updates. I quit Growtopia as I feel like this game is "boring". All the updates don't make me feel like playing it. I think adding a so-called "gaming pass" will be a good idea. You must log in daily to Growtopia so your tiers will not be refreshed. There should be like 50 TIERS and each tier has a different amount of gems or items. Growtopia should be updated every 2 months rather than every month. This can let the player feel fresh for the new update.
    What are your thoughts? Comment below!!!!
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    155

    Default

    no and wrong subforum
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    I feel like Growtopia won't attract more players with monthly updates. I quit Growtopia as I feel like this game is "boring". All the updates don't make me feel like playing it. I think adding a so-called "gaming pass" will be a good idea. You must log in daily to Growtopia so your tiers will not be refreshed. There should be like 50 TIERS and each tier has a different amount of gems or items. Growtopia should be updated every 2 months rather than every month. This can let the player feel fresh for the new update.
    What are your thoughts? Comment below!!!!
    - Suggestion Box
    - No

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    I feel like Growtopia won't attract more players with monthly updates. I quit Growtopia as I feel like this game is "boring". All the updates don't make me feel like playing it. I think adding a so-called "gaming pass" will be a good idea. You must log in daily to Growtopia so your tiers will not be refreshed. There should be like 50 TIERS and each tier has a different amount of gems or items. Growtopia should be updated every 2 months rather than every month. This can let the player feel fresh for the new update.
    What are your thoughts? Comment below!!!!
    Something like this? https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...W-GOAL-SYSTEM)

    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-22-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard MikeWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    ohh lol ok i nvr saw
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer EerieGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Does every game in this day and age have to have a fortnite battle pass for you people to enjoy?

    There are different genres each with different features
    Go play something else
    IGN:EerieGt

    Level:65

    Discord: EerieGt#5836

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    You again?
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,104

    Default

    I think this will just give a short term impact to the community. If every update is about the battle pass and stuff, think about it, it's just so repetitive, people will just get bored and quit (Same concept with the guild contest). Every game has its ups and downs, so embrace it.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    I think this will just give a short term impact to the community. If every update is about the battle pass and stuff, think about it, it's just so repetitive, people will just get bored and quit (Same concept with the guild contest). Every game has its ups and downs, so embrace it.
    it can be updated yearly. Monthly battle pass system would be bad...
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    it can be updated yearly. Monthly battle pass system would be bad...
    Monthly... Yearly... What's common? They're repetitive.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

    Insta account: @pokekidgt

    I don’t farm. Just chill.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,861

    Default

    why is it when there's usually a ridiculous thread,there's you?
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Location Unknown
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post
    Does every game in this day and age have to have a fortnite battle pass for you people to enjoy?

    There are different genres each with different features
    Go play something else
    exactly,
    go and play fortnite (or other stupid games with battle passes) if you find growtopia boring.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •