Thread: My idea to bring alot of people on xbox

Default My idea to bring alot of people on xbox

Ok this idea is big but we need it if we want peoples to start playing on xbox. Before i start telling you my idea i will tell you why we don’t get alot of new member, the game seems blank, new player enters and they have noting to do. They splice few seed, build a house then byebye they dont ever come back. They often get scam theire world cause they don’t understand how locks work or they just don’t get the points of worlds and always stay in theire only world so they get bored of the game fast. So now heres my idea, a whole new system for beginners.

When you would create a account you would do the tutorial then immediately get wrap in a world specialy for you (name would be your name+ a star, exemple: dyl0l*) this world wouldnt be normal. You would spawn in a grey box unbrekable with 2 directions, left for more tutorials and right for your base. This would also come with a new currency (untredable), golds! You would get golds by showing up every day and by completing tutorials. In your base you wouldnt be able to build everywhere, you would be able to purchase engine with your golds that would give exemple: more golds (like 5golds/hour), gems (5/ hour) and maybe like growtoken (1 per month) that engine would be expensive. You would be able to upgrade your engines and purchase other stuff with golds to put in ur base like a tycoon, like buy portals that are linked to the 5 most popular world or like vendings so when people visit your base they can buy stuff. This would give a reason for players to log daily and while they do this they would learn with the tutorial and by themself slowly by slowly how the game work and when theire base will be fully upgrade or even before they will be adicted to the game.

If you have any question, specification you wanna make or know or anything else i would be happy the ear it. Btw sorry for my broke english im french.

- - - Updated - - -

If it interest somewhat the mods i can expand this idea alot and if you need me it would be a pleasure to help you.

just scrap console edition tbh

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    just scrap console edition tbh
    Yea the whole game flopped cause ubisoft weren't prepared

OR, an alternate solution would be to REMOVE the CHOCOLATE FUDGING ( ) Xbox live for Growtopia because not all people have the Xbox live subscription (like me)
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Ok this idea is big but we need it if we want peoples to start playing on xbox. Before i start telling you my idea i will tell you why we don’t get alot of new member, the game seems blank, new player enters and they have noting to do. They splice few seed, build a house then byebye they dont ever come back. They often get scam theire world cause they don’t understand how locks work or they just don’t get the points of worlds and always stay in theire only world so they get bored of the game fast. So now heres my idea, a whole new system for beginners.

When you would create a account you would do the tutorial then immediately get wrap in a world specialy for you (name would be your name+ a star, exemple: dyl0l*) this world wouldnt be normal. You would spawn in a grey box unbrekable with 2 directions, left for more tutorials and right for your base. This would also come with a new currency (untredable), golds! You would get golds by showing up every day and by completing tutorials. In your base you wouldnt be able to build everywhere, you would be able to purchase engine with your golds that would give exemple: more golds (like 5golds/hour), gems (5/ hour) and maybe like growtoken (1 per month) that engine would be expensive. You would be able to upgrade your engines and purchase other stuff with golds to put in ur base like a tycoon, like buy portals that are linked to the 5 most popular world or like vendings so when people visit your base they can buy stuff. This would give a reason for players to log daily and while they do this they would learn with the tutorial and by themself slowly by slowly how the game work and when theire base will be fully upgrade or even before they will be adicted to the game.

If you have any question, specification you wanna make or know or anything else i would be happy the ear it. Btw sorry for my broke english im french.

- - - Updated - - -

If it interest somewhat the mods i can expand this idea alot and if you need me it would be a pleasure to help you.
    This would be pretty much remaking the game into something else...
    IGN: Chowney

a pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;
    an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty

~ Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Chowney View Post
    This would be pretty much remaking the game into something else...
    No thats the thing,it wouldnt take that long to fully upgrade ur base and after that you would be ready to get into the real game and your base bonus wouldnt be that op to not break the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    OR, an alternate solution would be to REMOVE the CHOCOLATE FUDGING ( ) Xbox live for Growtopia because not all people have the Xbox live subscription (like me)
    Xbox is dead. Nowadays during peak hours we get about 60-80 and after that we average of 20 - 30. At this point we might as well scrap the console version for xbox and switch.

They could at least make the release of console on switch, xbox and ps4 on the /news in mobile/pc. Let players know when they log in that there is an alternative server to go to

Lesser Wizard

They should just close down consoles and focus on computer/mobile.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    Yes they should, the console release failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandaler View Post
    stop to say idiot things....

and to bring people, should put the magplant in item of the month to make the beginner want to play every day .... the game is dying more and more. and also to do more advertising for growtopia on the internet and on the news switch and xbox