Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Recommend me anime with genre school romance....

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Exclamation Recommend me anime with genre school romance....

    so I'm bored and usually when I'm bored I'm watching anime, can you guys recommend me anime school romance I'm already bored with action etc
    Name:  Untitled24.png
Views: 81
Size:  295.3 KB
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,294

    Default

    This genre kills my patience, so I can't recommend anything to you

    Does Teasing Master Takagi-san count? Not really romance but some (boring) slice of life for children
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    This genre kills my patience, so I can't recommend anything to you

    Does Teasing Master Takagi-san count? Not really romance but some (boring) slice of life for children
    I've watched takagi-san before but it's boring
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,947

    Default

    Im not really a fan of romance animes but...
    "My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected" is pretty good and you should watch it
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    About me:

    I'm a man of culture, true master of gender equality, keyboard warrior, a Chad of growtopia.

    Leader of LEWD and DevilArc

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Im not really a fan of romance animes but...
    "My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected" is pretty good and you should watch it
    I'm already watch it before
    Also hyouka,classroom of the elite and seishun buta yarou
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    I'm still need this ......
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Blue spring ride
    Toradora
    Love chinyoubi and other delusions best Slice of life anime ever
    Haganai not necessarily PG-13
    Kokoro connect
    The pet girl of sakurasou
    Daily lives of highschool boys
    Clannad heart breaking anime favourite anime of all time

    Yes all of these are "school romance" genre
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    164

    Default

    The world god only knows
    tu me manques.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    Blue spring ride
    Toradora
    Love chinyoubi and other delusions best Slice of life anime ever
    Haganai not necessarily PG-13
    Kokoro connect
    The pet girl of sakurasou
    Daily lives of highschool boys
    Clannad heart breaking anime favourite anime of all time

    Yes all of these are "school romance" genre
    I'm already watch all that before except haganai, I'll watch later
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer lucklife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    An island somewhere
    Posts
    4,732

    Default

    Hmm then have you tried Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun?
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Hmm then have you tried Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun?
    I have never watch it but I often see a few scenes

    - - - Updated - - -

    And it will kinda boring if me already know some scene
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer BillCraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    "location" is not where I live
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    How bout some manga? Nozo x Kimi is a good example, they do have anime version but it's only have 3 episodes and pretty broken when compared to the manga version. But hey, better than nothing

    And hey, this place so far so good btw.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer lucklife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    An island somewhere
    Posts
    4,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    I have never watch it but I often see a few scenes

    - - - Updated - - -

    And it will kinda boring if me already know some scene
    Alright, then have you tried Special A?
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Alright, then have you tried Special A?
    Nope........

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCraft View Post
    How bout some manga? Nozo x Kimi is a good example, they do have anime version but it's only have 3 episodes and pretty broken when compared to the manga version. But hey, better than nothing

    And hey, this place so far so good btw.
    Usually I'm read manga when I'm curious with anime after they end and we need to wait next season
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    Signature copied from ephus

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard xxKimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Wherever kimchis live
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun

    Edit : lol I didn't see the post above mentioning it alr xd
    Last edited by xxKimchi; 10-24-2019 at 12:12 AM.
    🍥Currently embracing my inner kimchi🍥
    ---------------- IGN : Himarin ----------------
    I made an instagram account! Follow me @Himarin.gt

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,456

    Default

    school romance? wth, this isn't even a joke anymore, that's just straight up pedo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,157

    Default

    The World God Only Knows seems to be a great option to me, All about high school romance


    Chuunibyou is a good option too

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    school romance? wth, this isn't even a joke anymore, that's just straight up pedo
    Everyone who watches high school anime automatically becomes a pedo? Thats a super narrow minded view. Maybe you should watch anime for a change before actually deciding, we watch it because of the plot and the story and usually out of curiosity of what'll happen next, nobody except you considers the pervy stuff.
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    school romance? wth, this isn't even a joke anymore, that's just straight up pedo
    Metamorphosis cancelled
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Kranken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Change forum location bro
    Posts
    9,217

    Default

    Cory in the House

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Everyone who watches high school anime automatically becomes a pedo? Thats a super narrow minded view. Maybe you should watch anime for a change before actually deciding, we watch it because of the plot and the story and usually out of curiosity of what'll happen next, nobody except you considers the pervy stuff.
    Look, maybe I was wrong about anime as a whole being pedo, but I genuinely cannot see a possible excuse for high school romance. It's literally in the name, r o m a n c e. Forget the fact that it's anime, putting kids and romance together definitely raises some questions IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •