Thread: I wanna share something...

Default I wanna share something...

Is it only me?

Actually, I have no intentions on getting pro or earning wls again. To be honest, I was like boastful because I earned 15 dls and more. Because of that, I always boast it to my friends or to the other strangers that "I have 15++ dls etc.". But when I got scammed, I was so down like my pride got hurt because of my boastfulness it was like there is a punishment when you are boastful enough on showing off your richness.

Days passed I am trying to understand what's the benefit on that doing I did. I realised to lower down my pride. I learned a lesson, because no matter what you do to avoid scammers or to avoid bankruptcy in-game there is always a way because of your boastfulness or your attitude in-game and that will reflect on your real life attitude. Now I changed, I lower my pride letting people call me "nub" or other bad names they wanted to call me, I just ignored them.

But still I earn wls because I was just buying stuffs and sell them. So I will just likely profit 1wl or 2wls but I am not trying to get pro or something, it just like depends on what I've earned. Because getting rich will change your personality in-game and you will become like boastful, I know not all will become boastful but majority or there are some.

~ Aeios

I was a hardcore farmer back on 2016-2017
    A U T O P H I L E
    - A person who loves solitude, being alone.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Is it only me?

Actually, I have no intentions on getting pro or earning wls again. To be honest, I was like boastful because I earned 15 dls and more. Because of that, I always boast it to my friends or to the other strangers that "I have 15++ dls etc.". But when I got scammed, I was so down like my pride got hurt because of my boastfulness it was like there is a punishment when you are boastful enough on showing off your richness.

Days passed I am trying to understand what's the benefit on that doing I did. I realised to lower down my pride. I learned a lesson, because no matter what you do to avoid scammers or to avoid bankruptcy in-game there is always a way because of your boastfulness or your attitude in-game and that will reflect on your real life attitude. Now I changed, I lower my pride letting people call me "nub" or other bad names they wanted to call me, I just ignored them.

But still I earn wls because I was just buying stuffs and sell them. So I will just likely profit 1wl or 2wls but I am not trying to get pro or something, it just like depends on what I've earned. Because getting rich will change your personality in-game and you will become like boastful, I know not all will become boastful but majority or there are some.

~ Aeios

I was a hardcore farmer back on 2016-2017
    tldr op was boastful when he was rich but when he got scammed his ego got hurt thus he decided to be a non-boastful guy
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

^Join this lol^

I have also given up on getting more locks, because I've realized that they are pointless, and no matter how much you have, there are always the guys at BUYGHC..
    So now, I'm just focusing on building cool worlds, hanging out and talking with nice people.

It's insane to see how much I have learned during these 7-8 months since I joined the forums.

My English is almost perfect too now, thanks to the forums!
    IGN: Ephus

Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    tldr op was boastful when he was rich but when he got scammed his ego got hurt thus he decided to be a non-boastful guy
    Ya I am the same with that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    I have also given up on getting more locks, because I've realized that they are pointless, and no matter how much you have, there are always the guys at BUYGHC..
    So now, I'm just focusing on building cool worlds, hanging out and talking with nice people.

It's insane to see how much I have learned during these 7-8 months since I joined the forums.

My English is almost perfect too now, thanks to the forums!
    Ya same focusing on building cool worlds, hanging out with the nice people. And yes my english too because of the Game and the forums.
    A U T O P H I L E
    - A person who loves solitude, being alone.

Lesser Wizard

Good luck, best wishes to you!

Be humble. Even if I had 200dls, I won’t even call myself a “pro”.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Be humble. Even if I had 200dls, I won’t even call myself a “pro”.
    Well then, interesting
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG