Thread: Challenge Timer Change

Default Challenge Timer Change

The challenge timer is for supporters only; however, I think as the owner, as a supporter, you should be able to disable that feature (when you wrench it). It's a mechanic, a tool, so having the game dictate something like that is kinda absurd I believe. Specifically, it's annoying that some of my works (that involve challenge timers) hurt people that just OBJECTIVELY can't have the supporter status for whatever reason they might have. A small change, yes, but it's important..

Master Sorcerer

Agreed with this, it's a mechanic to be utilized, limiting it only to Supporters doesn't seem right.
    In the back of my mind though, I find it unlikely things like this will change with it affecting so little people (not many people use these when they cost 15 gtokens to setup). It won't get much traction that it deserves.
    Last edited by Lorddirt; Yesterday at 08:24 AM.

+1 also add a feature were people can only do 1 prize a day

IGN: EuryX

Goals

1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Agreed with this, it's a mechanic to be utilized, limiting it only to Supporters doesn't seem right.
    In the back of my mind though, I find it unlikely things like this will change with it affecting so little people (not many people use these when they cost 15 gtokens to setup). It won't get much traction that it deserves.
    I'm well aware that they probably won't do a thing to change this, as disappointing as it is. It's incredibly unfair to just abandon good features that could be worked upon some more, especially since they are unfinished features as they are. I swear to the ancestral adventure-world 300 year old guru, to do anything in my power to make them notice this!