Thread: Bumping the requirements for SBs

Default Bumping the requirements for SBs

Hello

once again, another nice suggestion, let's see if it comes to daylight (or even comes for 2 replies at least). As the thread title suggests the SB requirements should be bumped up because as of right now a lot of SBs are either full of "1 hit hacks" or "free items" which lead to either RATs or just websites which steal your credentials.

A solution to this would be if there would be a certain amount of hours needed to give into the game (maybe 1000+?) it might seem an absurd number but well, that's probably where the user has progressed far enough to even use SBs to begin with, I highly doubt that a user with 100+ hours use the SB that much (or well unless it's an alt).

Or have a certain amount of achievements needed to be completed for to SB (30 Classic achievements for an example).

The reason for this is that, I doubt these people would put that much effort into playing with an account for 1000+ hours or complete a certain amount of achievements just to get it banned after 1 SB.

This is just a base of the idea which could be improved.

Reply what you think pls
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#0001
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

We shouldn't focus on that. Lets cut out the process of leveling the account to 21 to sb. Autofarming is a huge problem in GT and these people use them to level up alts to sb. If we can somehow get autofarming harder or impossible, the amount of these broadcasts would drop a lot.

2 birds with one stone.
    Retired poster

They are using hacked account to broadcast these things(not new accounts). Bumping the requirements for SBs is bad idea and pretty unnecessary.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

They will just have to buy new accounts that met those requirement to continue broadcasting till the point where broadcasting become too hard for new player. Keep in mind that new player is a thing and they are exist. Alot of 'em. Making changes without viewing from the other side could be problematic in a long run.
    I didn't say your idea is not going to work, however i didn't see that as the end of this problem. Looking forward for a permanent solution tho..

Quote Originally Posted by MiMelody View Post
    They will just have to buy new accounts that met those requirement to continue broadcasting till the point where broadcasting become too hard for new player. Keep in mind that new player is a thing and they are exist. Alot of 'em. Making changes without viewing from the other side could be problematic in a long run.
    I didn't say your idea is not going to work, however i didn't see that as the end of this problem. Looking forward for a permanent solution tho..
    I don't mean BC's I mostly mean SBs. As I stated previously new Players wouldn't have any use of SB anyway and that's why I gave a number of 1000h because in that time the user should and would progress far enough to start using SBs in a proper way. Yet keep in mind people have to play on those accounts for 1000h and sell them. Now think of it this way, max they'd probably pay for an SB accessible account would be like what 20$? (Just a guess) and someone has to play on that account for 1000h......

Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    I don't mean BC's I mostly mean SBs. As I stated previously new Players wouldn't have any use of SB anyway and that's why I gave a number of 1000h because in that time the user should and would progress far enough to start using SBs in a proper way.
    1000 hours?! Are you crazy?
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    They are using hacked account to broadcast these things(not new accounts). Bumping the requirements for SBs is bad idea and pretty unnecessary.
    These hacked accounts are from the Phising sites, hence bumping requirements = less hacked accounts. Majority of these accounts are gotten from SBs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Yes, READ why I said 1000 Hours of play time.

Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    I don't mean BC's I mostly mean SBs.
    I thought SBs is the same category as "Broadcasts"....

We shouldn't focus on that. Lets cut out the process of leveling the account to 21 to sb. Autofarming is a huge problem in GT and these people use them to level up alts to sb. If we can somehow get autofarming harder or impossible, the amount of these broadcasts would drop a lot.

2 birds with one stone.
    Detecting a normal user from a autofarmer is practically impossible unless they have some sort of cursor placement detection which checks the same movement and pathway, but yet again checking like 50k concurrent running users at a time..... I don't know doesn't seem very effecient.

There's no way around from autofarmers than just manual checking and banning.

It's only a suggestion, if this becomes implemented obviously they can change the requirements