Thread: Summer season 4 events are done, when is last chance use all tokens?

Default Summer season 4 events are done, when is last chance use all tokens?

I of course used all mine already, but there is still ppl in game who doesn't understand this new system. So, if each season has 4 events, summer season just ended and ppl need get official announcement that they need use all tokens or they lose them. So mods, can you make it? Or tell if things has changed and we have still summer event. And if we get still summer event, then i want know how this will continue while year has 12 months and we have 3 seasons. And if we after all can now carry guild tokens for next season, we need know that too. Rn we are extremely confused.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Banned

I would assume that you dont carry your tokens to the next season since they change the name of the tokens anyways
    but maybe you could have a system which gives you gems/growtokens based on the amount of tokens you had left.

it literally say the grace period ends in 4 days.. pretty sure it all doesn't come back
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

ik, but i think it said same after every event and i think it said different when season ended in all other seasons. So now, i'm sure that many players haven't used their last tokens and when winter season start, and they realize that all is gone, there will be bad storm. So, mods, you need actually announce season ends and guild menu need tell that you need use all leftover tokens now or you lose them, cause sadly, half of gt players doesn't use forums and they have no idea that season just ended.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I of course used all mine already, but there is still ppl in game who doesn't understand this new system. So, if each season has 4 events, summer season just ended and ppl need get official announcement that they need use all tokens or they lose them. So mods, can you make it? Or tell if things has changed and we have still summer event. And if we get still summer event, then i want know how this will continue while year has 12 months and we have 3 seasons. And if we after all can now carry guild tokens for next season, we need know that too. Rn we are extremely confused.

Tbh,i still had 1.5k of tokens.However,i dont think it will be gone after next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Eheng View Post
    Tbh,i still had 1.5k of tokens.However,i dont think it will be gone after next month.
    I asked from Starkos, can we carry tokens for next season and he said we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Eheng View Post
    season tokens dont carry forward to other seasons.
    either u spend it or u lose it

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I thought it was written there at the place where you claim your prize and tokens.
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc