Thread: Blue name title disable command?

Squire

Post Blue name title disable command?

i am an active level 125 player on growtopia. I spent my time visiting random world and BFG world to look for breaker and have a chat. I just need to clarify. How do i remove the blue name title? it kinda cool for my friend to see it but however, it causing some confusion when i enter world owned by someone else. Growtopian mistook me as an admin or (even worst) owner of the world as growtopian assume that blue name title has some power/access in the world . It really distracting when growtopia keep asking question about the world or asking for pull/kick even though i am not actually the owner/admin. Is there a /command to disable the blue name title? it really help if someone could tell me and save me the trouble from getting growtopia attention in a world not owned by me.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefalcon View Post
    i am an active level 125 player on growtopia. I spent my time visiting random world and BFG world to look for breaker and have a chat. I just need to clarify. How do i remove the blue name title? it kinda cool for my friend to see it but however, it causing some confusion when i enter world owned by someone else. Growtopian mistook me as an admin or (even worst) owner of the world as growtopian assume that blue name title has some power/access in the world . It really distracting when growtopia keep asking question about the world or asking for pull/kick even though i am not actually the owner/admin. Is there a /command to disable the blue name title? it really help if someone could tell me and save me the trouble from getting growtopia attention in a world not owned by me.
    Dude there isn't . I have this exact same problem. Super-supporter can be disabled with /hidestatus. Legendary title can be disabled with an apple. Dr. Title can be disabled with an apple. The level 125 blue name status is the only one that cannot be hidden.

I hope they add a way to disable it.
    current in-game username: hotgirl20202

Yeah, sure hope that there will be a feature/command for you to toggle your level 125 blue name. As of right now, I don’t think that there is any.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by zombiefalcon View Post
    It's not the right thread for this post. Please post it to 'suggestion box.'

Yeah ppl assume that i'm owner too. So in active worlds, we should have some command what hides blue name.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marten View Post
    It's not the right thread for this post. Please post it to 'suggestion box.'
    It wasn't a suggestion. He was asking about the level 125 'update'. He wasn't suggesting anything, he was asking if there was a way to hide the blue username.
    current in-game username: hotgirl20202

Bump. Would be great to have command to hide blue name.
    IGN: Imunity

Lightbulb

Yeah they should make one for a legendary title too
    User: Dzez
    Lvl: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Dzez View Post
    Yeah they should make one for a legendary title too
    You can use apples.
    IGN : HHH

Farms : 40
    Magplants : 15

Goals:
    Legendary Title : Not achieved
    Level 125 : Not achieved
    Doctor Title : Not achieved
    Bedrock Glitched World : MALPRACTICE (Fire Wand in Bedrock)