Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Week + Chat Update (Mobile & PC)

Banned

I prefer the old chat, i wish you guys could take back the chat update. I grew up with the old chat since start till now, it just looks wrong in every angle tbf. Maybe a button to toggle new chat/ old? Switch patches & game layouts?? I dunno.

**side note: i did try to play around with the chat, i tried to like it, it's just not for me.

the new chat system is so bad please revert it back
    what we need you guys to do is to have an option for hide and show all buttons on the right side of the screen

Free BFG @ EURYBFG

How to Advertise your World on a Silent World ?
    Click me and Read Here!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's okay to be thicc tbh.

Default Bring back old chat colors...

Bring back old chat colours. I made a sample how it will looks with old colours. It's way better than current one, especially msg color.
    - Broadcasts and messages should be like [BC] ** from <Starkos> (in BUYPHONE) instead of [BC] ** from (Starkos) in (BUYPHONE) //// Changes <> and (in BUYPHONE) instead of in (BUYPHONE)

Name:  wayyqwtrq.png
Views: 264
Size:  123.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    How about buttons only show up when the text input bar is activated i.e pressing the chat button on the top right corner? That way we have control on when those chat filter buttons show up and gives more free space for the chat contents.
    ^ Also this ^
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 10-30-2019 at 08:01 AM.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Yes, please. :[

Also I'd like to add Super Broadcasts also unnoticable now, maybe change the [SB] with [SUPER BC].
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Yes! This was one of the most popular suggestions.
    I always think that someone is private messaging me, since the world chat is orange.
    And I don't see messages, since they are such an unusual color.
    IGN: Ephus

Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

100% agree with this

and i cant see the sb cost by doing /sb

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Peasant

Talking New chat style but (can u make) with old writing style.

I like the current style of chat, but can you restore the old style, I mean the old style and the new style are merged into one.
    So it will be like:
    ** Super Broadcast from * name * (in * world *): ...
    Then delete the [S] or [W] options at the beginning of the chat. Because I was become confused and prefer to ignore it.
    So there will be a selection tab (all, world, private, custom) but with an old style of writing.
    And also the current chat system will reduce the essence of the Super Broadcast.
    Maybe thats all my opinion abt new chat system

New colours are very confusing and it's hard to separate Broadcasts, friend-/guildcasts and messages from each other. The tabs help with this one, but with old colours you wouldn't had to constantly use them to check if you've received a message or not. Also the fact that player text is now the same as messages previously is just weird.

Yes please, make the default world colour something light like white (`0) or light-yellow (`o).

I don't mind PM's being Cyan but the default chat colour is too strong.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Support my Dolphin Suit suggestion please:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Set&p=4137275

Please do this.
    I make low-quality content.

Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)

IGN: SeaAce
    Instagram: Spades.gt

Also we should able to remove tabs by pressing the chat button on the top right corner.

Name:  Click.gif
Views: 138
Size:  140.1 KB
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Also we should able to remove tabs by pressing the chat button on the top right corner.

Name:  Click.gif
Views: 138
Size:  140.1 KB
    Or use that space at the very left of the chat for a button that shows/hides the channel buttons.

Ubi could also try and fix this:
    Name:  blankarea.PNG
Views: 152
Size:  353.2 KB

+1
    I love this idea, this wont get people confused as much as before. With the new chat system, it was hard for me to notice private messages.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Thank you for Black high heels with speed!!!!!!!!

And well.. Don't do parkour updates, those cut some players totally out from all stuff (yes, me and many other who does not parkour, ever). Or at least make then some other option for it, like surg world, where you need complete certain amount surgs in 20mins to get done same as what parkourist can do in halloween/final ticket world. Also there could be worlds for many skills, like fishing, startopia or whatever. It's not nice that only and only parkourist got guild thing for them, now they got halloween, what's next? When i started this game, it was not about parkour, but where it is going now is that all based on parkour and that means, there is nothing for Chloe so Chloe can move on and find some game what is not about parkour. I try still keep intrest in this game, but need confess that it's not looking good. I get bored and more you do parkour updates, more i get bored. And no, i am not alone with this. I have noticed that 30yo+ doesn't do parkours so active than kids, maybe, cause we have limited time or maybe, cause we can't learn new skills anymore as fast as kids, but what ever is the reason, i highly recommend that you wake up and see that there is ppl who can't learn parkour, even when they really try and these events cut us out.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Angry Bad hallowen for this year

The parkour is too dark for me, it can make my eyes hurt. When i quit the world (the parkour) for longtime i can't re-entered the world and the ticket has disappaeraed (i have 9 minute left), and also I don't like the item and no cheap costume for this year. Nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Thank you for Black high heels with speed!!!!!!!!

And well.. Don't do parkour updates, those cut some players totally out from all stuff (yes, me and many other who does not parkour, ever). Or at least make then some other option for it, like surg world, where you need complete certain amount surgs in 20mins to get done same as what parkourist can do in halloween/final ticket world. Also there could be worlds for many skills, like fishing, startopia or whatever. It's not nice that only and only parkourist got guild thing for them, now they got halloween, what's next? When i started this game, it was not about parkour, but where it is going now is that all based on parkour and that means, there is nothing for Chloe so Chloe can move on and find some game what is not about parkour. I try still keep intrest in this game, but need confess that it's not looking good. I get bored and more you do parkour updates, more i get bored. And no, i am not alone with this. I have noticed that 30yo+ doesn't do parkours so active than kids, maybe, cause we have limited time or maybe, cause we can't learn new skills anymore as fast as kids, but what ever is the reason, i highly recommend that you wake up and see that there is ppl who can't learn parkour, even when they really try and these events cut us out.
    I do understand your point, I am also not a parkourist but we also have a lot of contests for other players... for example the World Building Contest for World Builders, the Design-A-Spooky Character for those who likes to collect and design sets (and with creative minds), the Low Costplay for those who just wants to have fun. We don't do a lot of Parkour contests for parkourists so the Halloween Parkour Race is a good chance for them to enjoy the game. Tomorrow we will have a Halloween Party where we will have mini games inside our party world, which will include mini games that even newbies can join.

I do understand your point, I am also not a parkourist but we also have a lot of contests for other players... for example the World Building Contest for World Builders, the Design-A-Spooky Character for those who likes to collect and design sets (and with creative minds), the Low Costplay for those who just wants to have fun. We don't do a lot of Parkour contests for parkourists so the Halloween Parkour Race is a good chance for them to enjoy the game. Tomorrow we will have a Halloween Party where we will have mini games inside our party world, which will include mini games that even newbies can join.
    what world
    hi im snow how you doin?

....this halloween week is REALLY FANTASTIC!

I like the new items! And oh, the new parkour which is the Tomb Of Growganoth. It gives me chills when I first entered the world. All I can say this Halloween week is really amazing! For me, it satisfies each or majority of the Growtopians. It is just like WOW.
    A U T O P H I L E
    - A person who loves solitude, being alone.

Well, like i said, whole guild thing is now about parkour. Last year i earned 5 aurora wings. Now i earned nothing. In winter i got 4 robo wings, next winter i get again nothing. Most of halloween new items comes from new parkour and again i get nothing. Parkourists got already all guild prizes for whole year if winter season continues with parkour theme so i think they got already more than anyone else.

Would it be possible to make some other guild finale world? Example, you need catch some amount of fish, or complete some amount of surgs or star voyages or what ever role to get chance to win guild prizes? Current system is only for parkoursits and it cuts all others out from this game. And lets not forget how ppl makes parkour for others and they can steal prizes so it gives great chance for scamming too. We love earn our stuff, not just sell tickets and buy items. That is extremely boring.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE