Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Week + Chat Update (Mobile & PC)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    what world
    MODHALLOWEENPARKOUR

Confucius said:
    "Do not impose on others what you do not wish for yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    MODHALLOWEENPARKOUR
    that's the mini game world? i thought that's the parkour
    hi im snow how you doin?

I actually like the idea of the new TOMBOFGROWGANOTH update but here the list of things that is too irritating about the whole thing

1.the parkour is too dark and easy to lose track of the well and throne 's places
    what to fix-the parkour layout can stay the same but I suggest you make it have the arrow pointing to the well that still has souls like the one that Growscan have and maybe put more torches.

2.the ghost shark is extremely annoying
    what to fix-change the killing effect or make a new item that has the ghost shark protection or make ghostking's glory able to protect the player from ghost shark.

3.the timer is too short for some random world
    what to fix-make its 30 min.

also, I suggest you put a guide about this tombofgrowganoth thing because many players are confused.

IGN:Supermarine

Quote Originally Posted by Supermarine View Post
    I actually like the idea of the new TOMBOFGROWGANOTH update but here the list of things that is too irritating about the whole thing

1.the parkour is too dark and easy to lose track of the well and throne 's places
    what to fix-the parkour layout can stay the same but I suggest you make it have the arrow pointing to the well that still has souls like the one that Growscan have and maybe put more torches.

2.the ghost shark is extremely annoying
    what to fix-change the killing effect or make a new item that has the ghost shark protection or make ghostking's glory able to protect the player from ghost shark.

3.the timer is too short for some random world
    what to fix-make its 30 min.

also, I suggest you put a guide about this tombofgrowganoth thing because many players are confused.
    I aggree with you

+1 the new colours makes it hard for me to notice GC/FC/MSG since I don't turn on my volume in game and why /r is considered as system?
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Honestly yes even with the messages. Blue messages I almost alwase miss them but when you reply to them it's the same old color.
    wow nice picture

Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crystex View Post
    Or use that space at the very left of the chat for a button that shows/hides the channel buttons.

Ubi could also try and fix this:
    Attachment 226492
    That is a nice SB

Was kinda confused when first using the ticket. Even after reading the forum post, it still hasn't really clicked for me on what I need to do. Give items to every possible portal? I capped out the portals and got nothing. q.q

Also; some things the new chat system needs.
    • Adjust the colors when chatting in a world. Orange is too bright of a color to be default.
    • Make the buttons at the top either togglable or smaller in size.
    • I know why the white bar on mobile is there, but there's gotta be some alternative. Maybe integrate it into the little chat bar at the top so PC players can benefit from it as well?
    • Increase the character limit per message. Much smaller when compared to previously.

Loving the update and the new chat~! Needs some improvements, but its other aspects are great.
    Starkos? More like Starcos.

Social Media
    Twitter Account
    Instagram
    Discord Tag: Evets#4623
    In-Game Name: Evets

9/20/14, the disconnect we'll never forget.
    12/11/17, the compromised accounts.

Growtopian since October 2013.

i love this halloween update, so many nice new blocks.
    And these guild daily challenges amazing!
    Goals :
    Win 15 Wotds in a year (14/15)

@imthebearbuilder

This Halloween update is amazing. Everything is so good!
    The only flaw I see with such new creations, like the tomb of growganoth, is that they are parkour. Parkour worlds that offers prizes attracts hackers. Especially with this update, hackers can do the tomb in less than 6 minutes. Though, this is a very cool update.

Master Sorcerer

Default Any answer from developers about chat feature?

All of these posts ignored by developers. I feel like devs waiting for everyone to accept these changes, colours, white bar, tabs and others. Do not do this, they are really bad for old players.

Hi all,

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    All of these posts ignored by developers. I feel like devs waiting for everyone to accept these changes, colours, white bar, tabs and others. Do not do this, they are really bad for old players.
    We've been collecting feedback in the past couple of days and gathered a list of suggestions we're going to look into regarding the Chat Update. However at this point we can't promise that we'll be able to do a specific change based on the feedback. Please be aware that this will take a while, while we're investigating what we can do. We're totally aware that most of the feedback we've seen so far was rather negative and that's not something we're going to neglect at any point.

~ Baskerville

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Hi all,

We've been collecting feedback in the past couple of days and gathered a list of suggestions we're going to look into regarding the Chat Update. However at this point we can't promise that we'll be able to do a specific change based on the feedback. Please be aware that this will take a while, while we're investigating what we can do. We're totally aware that most of the feedback we've seen so far was rather negative and that's not something we're going to neglect at any point.

~ Baskerville
    Honestly this is really refreshing to hear. Thanks for the help.
    wow nice picture

Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    +1 the new colours makes it hard for me to notice GC/FC/MSG since I don't turn on my volume in game and why /r is considered as system?
    Bringing up Liquify's point here. messages sent with /r should be considered in the 'Private' tab rather than the 'System'.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: ANCIENTS
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#7411
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Join Secret Santa 2019! Click the image below.

Bug: music adjusting does not work on PC. Can't disable it
    IGN: Imunity

Halloween is honestly my second favorite event of the year in Growtopia (Winterfest being my favorite).

It's always really nice to go to Growganoth, drop a few rippers for old times sake, so many good memories
    from 2013-2014-ish pop up, and the rippers are dirt cheap this year (40/wl), I remember when they were 1 WL each in 2013-2015.

The tomb of Growganoth is really nice, it's not too hard, but it definitely requires some skill in parkour, and the tickets are affordable as well!
    All the new items are nice, especially the Nightmare teeny devil wings.

I personally think that the chat update is awesome, but the orange world chat text is really eye catching, and it would be great if you
    could change it to white, off-white, also it's a bit difficult to type on mobile, but I'm sure we'll get used to it soon!

I rate the Halloween as 9,5/10, and
    The chat update 8/10.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

why votw not changed??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Lesser Knight

Default Sliding typing bug.

After chat update came I started having issues with sliding typing. I am using iPhone SE. I am in latest iOS version and latest Growtopia version. When I type something with sliding typing in Growtopia it leaves the cursor to first letter so when I type other word it cuts the first word in half. For example if I try type: “Hi how are you!” in Growtopia with sliding typing it will look like: “are ! youre howi”. Sliding typing works in other apps but not in Growtopia. Before chat update it worked in Growtopia too. Hope it will get fixed.

The new chat system doesn't add much. The options to disable certain things were already in /radio and Settings > Personal. So, there's no real benefits yet.

There is a major downside, though. At least on a Galaxy S8, the top banner of buttons is way too large and makes my chatbox too small to comfortably use. The other changes, I think, are fine after some familiarity.

I'm looking forward to some updates which build upon the new system, but right now, I kinda hate it.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Halloween was disappointing tbh. Other than the new parkour, I was expecting more new clothes from Growganoth. Waited a year for the male version of the vampiress dress. If I’m not wrong we only got 1 new item from Growganoth which defeats the whole purpose of Growganoth in the first place. Hope the focus isn’t just on the new systems, both should be treated equally. This should also be applied to other festive events too.