Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Week + Chat Update (Mobile & PC)

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Halloween was disappointing tbh. Other than the new parkour, I was expecting more new clothes from Growganoth. Waited a year for the male version of the vampiress dress. If I’m not wrong we only got 1 new item from Growganoth which defeats the whole purpose of Growganoth in the first place. Hope the focus isn’t just on the new systems, both should be treated equally. This should also be applied to other festive events too.
    There were several items from Growganoth, but they needed to be unlocked through the Corrupted Souls.

However, note taken... we will add regular items to Growganoth next time, as well as having some items unlocked through the new system. Unfortunately this year we had to pick our battles a little bit, choosing to fuel the new system with items, and things to do, over purely Growganoth items.

Let's see what the next Halloween will bring...

Tabs are really useful, better than i expected but colours are still bad, we need back to old colors. Also i think tabs make growtopia much older game and it not looks like basic game anymore.

Suggestion
    Chat tabs only appear when you fully open the chat>

Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

This short video is maybe best way to show my feedback. I did rec it in my daytime, while we have most players online. There was ppl in first day and in daily challenges, but other times:

Want add something: Maybe it is better than we get less new stuff in normal monthly updates if that saves our Halloween and other item events. Ik that you want give us nice stuff all the time, but do we actually need it? If we would know that in Halloween we get tons of new, then we could wait for it and prepare for it weeks, even months. I also know that ppl complain every time no matter what u do, but still, killing a old thing what have been there always, is not good idea. This year i had again rippers and guess what? I sacrificed 10 and i will recycle rest of those cause can't sell. No one need those and Halloween didn't need them either. For me it wasn't big lose but think some poor growtopian who made tons of rippers and no one bough them. You think that those growtopians will continue this game if they used all wls to make profit in Halloween and lost everything?
    Last edited by QueenChloe; 11-07-2019 at 05:26 AM.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

There is a lot of Halloweens world like GROWGANOTH_197. Only first two days GROWGANOTHS worlds have around 20-25players. After two days, there is almost nobody. Reduce this number to 100 growganoth world. This kind of worlds(Growch etc) are so boring when we are alone.

Same thing for GROWCH too, 200 Growch is too much. Reduce this to 100worlds as well.

The default chat colours for each type definitely need to be configurable. Also, /me was very useful in busy trade worlds to tell others' who to wrench. Now, /me does nothing but `p.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

This is how to make the new chat system actually useful:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...19#post4136119
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Tabs are really useful, better than i expected but colours are still bad, we need back to old colors. Also i think tabs make growtopia much older game and it not looks like basic game anymore.

Suggestion
    Chat tabs only appear when you fully open the chat>

BUMP!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions on the Chat UI!

Our team is now working on the improvements for this feature and we will open a new thread once the changes go live in-game to open up another discussion about this.

The chat system for me is fine. However, the colours need more differentiation - It's hard to distinguish messages and broadcasts, let alone Super Broadcasts and regular ones.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Another guy complaining about bar
    Name:  43A5E521-D4CA-4344-A173-62ACD4E34769.jpeg
Views: 23
Size:  149.8 KB