Can someone explain the new update

Goals:

(✔️) Focused Eyes
    (✖️) 50 Diamond Locks (15/50)
    (✖️) Golden Pickaxe (22/200)
    (✖️) Legendary Title (1/20)

Lesser Wizard

Question [Merged] Corrupted Souls and How to use them

So I tried out the tomb of growganoth and I got to one of the wells but I didn't really know what to do with it

Do we drop into the well to get souls? Or do we like click on the well with our items? Can someone clarify?

Also what are the Corrupted Souls supposed to be used for..? And how do we use it..? (if anyone knows)

oh also I'm not sure if this is correct, but from what I believe, new items are released as more souls are released, sort of like the Growch, correct? (correct if im wrong)
    IGN:iAmStan

Got scammed 45 dls by a good friend on June 2017 (Big F )

Still playing with lots of goals to achieve

Default Can someone help

Can someone explain the new halloween update

no one can explain it yet sorry...

Hi all,

Quote Originally Posted by Lenrah View Post
    no one can explain it yet sorry...
    We've explained the update a bit in the Halloween 2019 Update Dev Diary But if you have any questions about it in detail, we'll try to answer! Overall, you can automatically unlock items by sacrificing, personally and globally!

~ Baskerville

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by iMremerald View Post
    So I tried out the tomb of growganoth and I got to one of the wells but I didn't really know what to do with it

Do we drop into the well to get souls? Or do we like click on the well with our items? Can someone clarify?

Also what are the Corrupted Souls supposed to be used for..? And how do we use it..? (if anyone knows)

oh also I'm not sure if this is correct, but from what I believe, new items are released as more souls are released, sort of like the Growch, correct? (correct if im wrong)
    I think Corrupted Souls is just like tokens so you could exchange those souls to get new Items (only assuming that I don't really know how it works too)

Banned

Hi everyone and happy Halloween...

Corrupted Souls - these will not be added to your inventory, but are like 'points' you earn from sacrificing items to the Sacrificial Wells in the Tomb of Growganoth - sacrifice items by punching the Sacrificial Well to open the UI.
    When you have enough Corrupted Souls you can get rewards by punching the Corruption Altar located somewhere in the Tomb of Growganoth.

As well as being personal, any Corrupted Souls you earn are added to a global total. When this reaches milestones, new items are unlocked in the Growganoth world (sacrifice items as usual to the MAW).