Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: balloons or bubblegum doesn't work

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,470

    Default balloons or bubblegum doesn't work

    Flying items wont work anymore
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  2. #2

    Default

    Hello QueenChloe!

    Thanks for reporting this to us, and I have gone ahead and attempted this on my end.

    I'll also report it to our team for further testing to see if it's under certain conditions that it happens or if it's related to the recent patch.

    In the meantime, if you do come across anything else please don't hesitate to let us know.

    Have yourself a spooky Halloween
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    @daewud.gt | Instagram

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    wrong place
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Liquify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daewud View Post
    Hello QueenChloe!

    Thanks for reporting this to us, and I have gone ahead and attempted this on my end.

    I'll also report it to our team for further testing to see if it's under certain conditions that it happens or if it's related to the recent patch.

    In the meantime, if you do come across anything else please don't hesitate to let us know.

    Have yourself a spooky Halloween
    up,up and away block doesn't apply the balloon effect too
    IGN : Liquify

    To be talkin' to you,belladonna

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,867

    Default Das Red Balloon doesn't work anymore on pc/mobile

    see title . . .

  6. #6
    Knight Helper_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Seth's House
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    see title . . .
    how about you provide more information like a video or a picture?
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DeLixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helper_ View Post
    how about you provide more information like a video or a picture?
    I don't think you should be answering questions here if you need a video for something simple like this ,_,

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard MonstoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Seoul, South Korea
    Posts
    220

    Default

    yes the effect of the item changed into jetpack effect

  9. #9

    Default

    Since it's been a few days, I would like to provide an update on the matter.

    I have let our team know about this and they're currently looking into it. I did test this with the balloon and bubblegum!

    That said, I don't have any additional information to provide or an estimate on when this may be resolved.

    My suggestion is to keep and eye on our forum section regarding game updates for any news.
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    @daewud.gt | Instagram

  10. #10
    Knight Helper_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Seth's House
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I don't think you should be answering questions here if you need a video for something simple like this ,_,
    my bad forum in my end is glitching it showed something else
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

  11. #11
    Administrator Pangloss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hi everyone,


    Thank you for the report! We can confirm that this is a bug but we can't give a concrete date yet when the fix will be available.


    ~ Pangloss

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    993

    Default Das Red Balloon effect is currently broken

    Using a Das Red Balloon on anything does not trigger any effect other than the notification

    Video link attached below:

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard JonVince2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    224

    Default

    From a similar thread,
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post
    Hi everyone,


    Thank you for the report! We can confirm that this is a bug but we can't give a concrete date yet when the fix will be available.


    ~ Pangloss
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •