Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Tomb of Growganoth & How it Works

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    The Corrupted Souls do not (or should not) reset. They are kept so you can accumulate them over several attempts at the Tomb of Growganoth.
    that's some comfort.. I could not find the altar on my first run... will try again tonight

    and the parkour is not really that hard.. just some parts can be confusing coz I could not tell at first what blocks kill or burn or are harmless xD.... some foreground that look like spikes actually dun kill...
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    The Corrupted Souls do not (or should not) reset. They are kept so you can accumulate them over several attempts at the Tomb of Growganoth.
    So you can obtain 48,000 Corrupted Souls with multiple Dark Tickets? Let's say my timer ran out and I had a score of 24,000 Corrupted Souls, I could then use another Dark Ticket to get the remaining 24,000 Corrupted Souls for the Altar as long as I did not punch the altar in the first trial? Does this mean you can also gain beyond 48,000 Corrupted Souls as the first trial you can empty out 3 Corrupted Wells (24,000 Corrupted Points), but then in your second trial with your second Dark Ticket, all 6 Corrupted Wells will be full because you entered a new world?
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

    Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,297

    Default

    Is the prize pool limited to what the display blocks show? And if that's the case, does that mean the rest of the new items would come from the Maw?
    IGN: CandleJack


  4. #24
    Former Team Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    In a place
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    So you can obtain 48,000 Corrupted Souls with multiple Dark Tickets? Let's say my timer ran out and I had a score of 24,000 Corrupted Souls, I could then use another Dark Ticket to get the remaining 24,000 Corrupted Souls for the Altar as long as I did not punch the altar in the first trial? Does this mean you can also gain beyond 48,000 Corrupted Souls as the first trial you can empty out 3 Corrupted Wells (24,000 Corrupted Points), but then in your second trial with your second Dark Ticket, all 6 Corrupted Wells will be full because you entered a new world?
    That's correct. You will keep your Corrupted Souls and you can go above 48,000. Consuming a new Dark Ticket the Sacrificial Wells will be full again with 8,000 Corrupted Souls for you to get.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    Is the prize pool limited to what the display blocks show? And if that's the case, does that mean the rest of the new items would come from the Maw?
    The items in the Display Blocks inside the Tomb of Growganoth are the rewards you can get from using your Corrupted Souls at the Corruption Altar.

    The items that are unlocked by the community reaching the Corrupted Soul milestones, are the other new items that are unlocked from the MAW (original Growganoth world) - these items unfortunately are not displayed in any Display Blocks, something to do for next years event!
    Last edited by JamSandwich; 10-29-2019 at 12:39 PM.

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    That items in the Display Blocks inside the Tomb of Growganoth are the rewards you can get from using your Corrupted Souls at the Corruption Altar.

    The items that are unlocked by the community reaching the Corrupted Soul milestones, are the other new items that are unlocked from the MAW (original Growganoth world) - these items unfortunately are not displayed in any Display Blocks, something to do for next years event!
    next years event
    hi im snow how you doin?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •