Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tomb of Growganoth & How it Works

Default Tomb of Growganoth & How it Works

Most of you seem perplexed about this new feature. It is basically a mash-up of Stuff-4-Toys Boxes, Valhowla and Growch's Heart. The goal of the world is to go around different areas, searching for Sacrificial Wells to sacrifice items for Corrupted Souls (aka, points).

You are given 20 minutes in the world. If your timer runs out, you will be kicked out and unable to re-enter the world. During the time-frame, you can leave and enter the world, but that may be time-consuming. Souls do not reset upon leaving the world or if your timer runs out, meaning you can get 48,000 Corrupted Souls over the course of multiple trials.

Sacrificing & Sacrificial Wells
    Clicking on the Sacrificial Well with the selected item to sacrifice will prompt you to sacrifice the item. You can only sacrifice items with rarities 10-200, the higher the rarity, the more points you earn.
    Each Sacrificial Well has a limit of 8,000 Corrupted Souls to offer, meaning you will have to go to multiple Sacrificial Wells around the world to earn more Corrupted Souls. They spawn randomly around the different areas, often in the place where Bone Checkpoints would be.
    Name:  sacrificialwell.PNG
Views: 1145
Size:  3.6 KB
    For every 1 Rarity sacrificed = 1 Corrupted Soul. So, 1 Ice (Rarity: 30) will give 30 Corrupted Souls. 200 Ice will give 6,000 Corrupted Souls.

The world itself
    Once you consume the Dark Ticket, you will be sent to the TOMBOFGROWGANOTH, which has 100 (?) variations. Each variation is unique in its layout, but will always consist of the same areas. Additionally, the location of Sacrificial Wells will be different too - there will always be 6 per world (8,000 Corrupted Souls each, with a max of 48,000) and will replace the place where the Bone Checkpoint if present in that area.

Ultimate Corruption Altar
    Name:  altar.PNG
Views: 1210
Size:  63.9 KB
    At the end of your trial, you will seek the Corruption Altar which will be somewhere in the world. After obtaining enough Corrupted Souls, you can punch the Corruption Altar to receive a prize. The tier of the prize will be dependant on how many Corrupted Souls you obtained in the trial.

Lowly - 16,000 Corrupted Souls
    Great - 32,000 Corrupted Souls
    Ultimate - 48,000 Corrupted Souls

The items in the display blocks seem to be only from the Ultimate tier. However, they seem to be a low chance. Additionally, the higher the tier, the greater the yield of the blocks.

Global Score
    Lastly, the Corrupted Souls also accumulate globally to a greater total. This total is similar to how the Growch's Heart system works, where the items are unlocked to be able to be obtained from Growganoth's Maw when a set amount of Corrupted Souls have been released.
    Last edited by Techy; 10-29-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

if we want to hit the ultimate prize must we hit the required points in one go? Or are we able to enter multiple times to slowly accumilate points?

Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    if we want to hit the ultimate prize must we hit the required points in one go? Or are we able to enter multiple times to slowly accumilate points?
    1 go. The points reset each time you or the timer finishes.

Also there are 6 Wells per world not 5
    IGN:EerieGt

Level:65

Discord: EerieGt#5836

mine's glitched, i cant sacrifice anything and even when i touch all the altars i dont get a prize
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Growganoth*
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Most of you seem perplexed about this new feature. It is basically a mash-up of Stuff-4-Toys Boxes, Valhowla and Growch's Heart. The goal of the world is to go around different areas, searching for Sacrificial Wells to sacrifice items for Corrupted Souls (aka, points). You can only sacrifice items with rarities 10-200, the higher the rarity, the more points you earn.

Sacrificing & Sacrificial Wells
    Each Sacrificial Well has a limit of 8,000 Corrupted Souls to offer, meaning you will have to go to multiple Sacrificial Wells around the world to earn more Corrupted Souls. They spawn randomly around the different areas, often in the place where Bone Checkpoints would be.
Views: 1145
    For every 1 Rarity sacrificed = 1 Corrupted Soul. So, 1 Ice (Rarity: 30) will give 30 Corrupted Souls. 200 Ice will give 6,000 Corrupted Souls.

The world itself
    Once you consume the Dark Ticket, you will be sent to the TOMBOFGROWGANOTH, which has 100 (?) variations. Each variation is unique in its layout, but will always consist of the same areas. Additionally, the location of Bone Checkpoints and Sacrificial Wells will be different too (always 5 Sacrificial Wells per world and a set amount of Bone Checkpoints), but if they are present, where they are placed in each area will always be the same.

Ultimate Corruption Altar
    Name:  altar.PNG
Views: 1210
Size:  63.9 KB
    At the end of your trial, you will seek the Corruption Altar which will be somewhere in the world. After obtaining enough Corrupted Souls, you can punch the Corruption Altar to receive a prize. The tier of the prize will be dependant on how many Corrupted Souls you obtained in the trial.

Lowly - 16,000 Corrupted Souls
    Great - 32,000 Corrupted Souls
    Ultimate - 48,000 Corrupted Souls

The items in the display blocks seem to be only from the Ultimate tier. However, they seem to be a low chance. Additionally, the higher the tier, the greater the yield of the blocks.

Global Score
    Lastly, the Corrupted Souls also accumulate globally to a greater total. This total is similar to how the Growch's Heart system works, where the items are unlocked to be able to be obtained from Growganoth's Maw when a set amount of Corrupted Souls have been released.
    How about prizing system bro? I got 14times ultimate but it give me hunting bunting

So when we need get rid of famables we get again parkour what makes sure that all can do it and lets put ticket to make sure that even less will go there. Good logic. I have tons of farmables what i could sacri, but cause i'm parkour nub i wont sacri any. yeah, lets continue overproduction! /cheer Lets see how down we can get farmable prices and then lets see how fast game dies cause can't earn anymore. YAY!
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    So when we need get rid of famables we get again parkour what makes sure that all can do it and lets put ticket to make sure that even less will go there. Good logic. I have tons of farmables what i could sacri, but cause i'm parkour nub i wont sacri any. yeah, lets continue overproduction! /cheer Lets see how down we can get farmable prices and then lets see how fast game dies cause can't earn anymore. YAY!
    Can you please shut up and go learn to parkour. With the amount of effort you put into preventing parkour activities, you could actually learn to parkour, and this parkour isn't difficult whatsoever. Not everything has to be some low brain-demanding feature that requires you to do monotonous tasks such as breaking the same block in rows for hours on end.

With the mass amounts of farmable items produced by Harvest Festival, this sacrificing concept helps people who have a mass amount of previously cheap farmables sell their farmables for decent prices to those that can sacrifice them, increasing the demand. It balances it out.

Also, there is much more to the game than farming. If you think that a little damage to the farming economy will kill the game, then I don't what to say to you.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EerieGt View Post

so that means we need multiple stacks of farmables per world, I'm thinking about doing
    200 fishtanks (1well)
    200 chandeliers(2 wells)
    200 purple stuff(1 well)
    200 hanging guy traps(1well)
    200 pepper trees (1well)
    total = 6 wells
    This should be enough for one world yes?
    Professional thread killer

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    mine's glitched, i cant sacrifice anything and even when i touch all the altars i dont get a prize
    You have to click on the wells with the item selected that you want to sacrifice.

I can't math.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Growganoth*
    I can't English.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherocks View Post
    How about prizing system bro? I got 14times ultimate but it give me hunting bunting
    As I said in the thread, it seems the rewards for the Ultimate tier seem to be low chances.
    32 WOTDs

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    so that means we need multiple stacks of farmables per world, I'm thinking about doing
    200 fishtanks (1well)
    200 chandeliers(2 wells)
    200 purple stuff(1 well)
    200 pepper trees (1well)
    total = 6 wells
    Do the maths
    IGN: oblisstified

200 fishtanks (1well)
    200 chandeliers(2 wells)
    200 purple stuff(1 well)
    200 pepper trees (1well)
    total = 6 wells
    200 Fish Tanks = 8,400 Corrupted Souls
    200 Chandeliers = 17,400 Corrupted Souls
    200 Purple Stuff = 8,200 Corrupted Souls
    200 Venus Guytrap = 8,200 Corrupted Souls
    200 Pepper Trees = 9,400 Corrupted Souls

= 51,600 Corrupted Souls.

More than enough, since you only need 48,000 Corrupted Souls.
    32 WOTDs

Techy:
    I can't math.
    Also Techy:

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

where do we actually sacrifice it? do we have to exit the world after touching a well, go to growganoth, sacrifice say, 200 peppers, go back etc?
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    where do we actually sacrifice it? do we have to exit the world after touching a well, go to growganoth, sacrifice say, 200 peppers, go back etc?
    At the Sacrificial Wells:
Views: 921

Your Corrupted Soul per trial resets once your timer runs out (you have 20 minutes). You can exit the world and return, but that is time-consuming. It is better to just have 5-6 stacks of rarity 40+ items to sacrifice.
    32 WOTDs

Lesser Knight

Talking

200 fishtanks (1well)
    200 chandeliers(2 wells)
    200 purple stuff(1 well)
    200 pepper trees (1well)
    total = 6 wells
    U could do that way, but im just doing pepper(lower price) for those 6 wells, when i found well i just sacrifice them & go back to my farm to collect more pepper & search for the well and do it again until done, the points(souls) didn't reset even if ur ticket used/time's up, it only reset when u punch the altar's. Im do this more than 20x so... Sorry bar grammar
    GOAL :
    Max level (97/125)
    Enjoy the game (70/100)

Would I get 8,000 points only even if I drop 200x Chandelier.
    Building Blocks Machine Shop (BBM) at PADDYOMALICE
    Don't be like me

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyOMalice View Post
    Would I get 8,000 points only even if I drop 200x Chandelier.
    Even if you try to sacrifice all 200, it will only use 92 Chandeliers for sacrifice as that equates to 8,004 Corrupted Souls (up to the limit).
    32 WOTDs

Even if you try to sacrifice all 200, it will only use 92 Chandeliers for sacrifice as that equates to 8,004 Corrupted Souls (up to the limit).
    so im supposed to click the farmable on the well, not drop on the well?
    thats explains a lot why i cant earn any corrupted souls.

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

The Corrupted Souls do not (or should not) reset. They are kept so you can accumulate them over several attempts at the Tomb of Growganoth.