Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: What about chat design can be choosable like Classical/Modern?

  1. #1
    Peasant NOVIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6

    Default What about chat design can be choosable like Classical/Modern?

    Reasons:

    1. The colors are so pale like turquoise or aqua whatever (/msg, SB/BC, World-Private-System buttons)

    2. /sb and /bc looks like same... the update made SB so ineffective, I mean SB should be more fancy as before

    3. I don't know it maybe a coincidence but when I /bc before my world gets min 5 people but now I'm getting max 2 people because /bc I think it looks unattractive

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Lesser Knight グローちゃん's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Posts
    59

    Default

    No need to retouch, we need the old chat gui back
    Goals:

    (✔️) Focused Eyes
    (✖️) 50 Diamond Locks (15/50)
    (✖️) Golden Pickaxe (22/200)
    (✖️) Legendary Title (1/20)

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Yes, like 90% of players don't like the new design, it breaks the game and I'm playing less because of it.

  4. #4
    Peasant NOVIAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Yes, like 90% of players don't like the new design, it breaks the game and I'm playing less because of it.
    same... and I sbing lesser

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard SWAGMR5055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    363

    Default

    We can't really differentiate SB, BC, PRIVATE MESSAGE and etc it's too confusing and the words are so small

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Noodle905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,648

    Default

    this is what happens when ubisoft doesnt take any input from a group of testers before dishing out a massive update, they cant fix things before theyre out.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

    Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

    https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOVIAL View Post
    Reasons:

    1. The colors are so pale like turquoise or aqua whatever (/msg, SB/BC, World-Private-System buttons)

    2. /sb and /bc looks like same... the update made SB so ineffective, I mean SB should be more fancy as before

    3. I don't know it maybe a coincidence but when I /bc before my world gets min 5 people but now I'm getting max 2 people because /bc I think it looks unattractive

    Thoughts?
    no no it would take too much work to put other fonts ingame
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    Definitely agree with no. 2. They look too similar, super difficult to differentiate them.
    To be honest, the chat colours are the least important... Last but not least, for those who dislike the Chat! update, embrace change, good change.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  9. #9

    Default

    also they broke /me... now it's completely useless.
    Last edited by Gatello; 11-02-2019 at 03:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartWaffle View Post
    also they broke /me... now it's completely useless.

    now i cant do /me 8====== to make a pp
    It's a glitch. It'll be back as per normal once they fix it.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown


  11. #11

    Default

    anyone who says this is a bad update its because they are all hack and scam using fake sb and bc messages, they just want the old chat bacj cause they want to hack more, if you really like playing, u shouldnt care much about it, the chat are way better like way, but i agree with changing the colour of sb to be different from bc, 95% of who wants to change the chat are just scammers and hackers wity no exceptions
    Luffy asks all the important questions, so you dont have to ask them
    sees mermaid for the first time
    luffy: so, can you poop?

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendOfHish View Post
    anyone who says this is a bad update its because they are all hack and scam using fake sb and bc messages, they just want the old chat bacj cause they want to hack more, if you really like playing, u shouldnt care much about it, the chat are way better like way, but i agree with changing the colour of sb to be different from bc, 95% of who wants to change the chat are just scammers and hackers wity no exceptions
    Get your facts right first.

    The new chat UI design isn't visually appealing, there are PROS and CONS. Please shut up because we are trying to criticize.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •