Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the one who scammed me..

Banned

Angry For the one who scammed me..

I recently found out someone scammed me 80worldlocks+ worth of farmables and I found out who it was, return it ASAP..

Mods, I want justice so I beg you to DM me their passwords(to know who I will DM the mod)

Lesser Wizard

please don't. revenge isn't the best way to settle things. let's go back to your stepdad problems and not this.

Banned

OP is funny.

Uwuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725

quotes that appear in my head when I hate someone

sorry but you cant get your stolen items + passwords stored in the database are in salted and hashed passwords

well 80+ wls worth of farmables is alot, i know you hardworked to get a dl but well, oof (idk what to say here)
    I don't have ideas to what to put on my signature, So here's a text meme

Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    I recently found out someone scammed me 80worldlocks+ worth of farmables and I found out who it was, return it ASAP..

Mods, I want justice so I beg you to DM me their passwords(to know who I will DM the mod)
    Mods/Developers, frankly speaking, don’t know our passwords. Please refrain from making these kind of threads as you’re just making a joke out of yourself.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Mods/Developers, frankly speaking, don’t know our passwords. Please refrain from making these kind of threads as you’re just making a joke out of yourself.
    Are YOU serious? Do you know how long I farmed to get those wls to buy those 80wls+ worth of farmables?

Pffft 80wls? Mate I've been scammed over 10dls
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

I got scammed 800wls by a legend bot guy (Who's name starts with Z),and he is often at SEEDS or BUYGHC.

It was a lesson, and I have forgiven him for what he did, since he must most certainly have a bad life at home. Forgiving him doesn't justify his actions though, it only helps me deal with it.
    IGN: Ephus

- Trilingual
    - Really experienced
    - Good humour
    - Friendly

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

I got scammed like 90% of what i owned years ago.
    (i won't say how many wls of it to reduce comments such as ".. wls is not that much like this comment below)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Pffft 80wls? Mate I've been scammed over 10dls

But revenge won't give you anything, but sure seeing that person got banned will give you those feels of joy.

In other perspective, you maybe can learn more from the things you did. Evaluate yourself:
    1. How did you got scammed?
    2. What type of person you should ignore/be aware of?

No matter what you try, you won't get the person's password.
    Move on.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Instagram(Portofolio): @seafxiv

I'm I've been get scammed 1dl lmao when I'm buying surg pack,
    after I got scammed I'm just say oh scam ok then off and delete GT

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725

quotes that appear in my head when I hate someone

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    I got scammed like 90% of what i owned years ago.
    (i won't say how many wls of it to reduce comments such as ".. wls is not that much like this comment below)

But revenge won't give you anything, but sure seeing that person got banned will give you those feels of joy.

In other perspective, you maybe can learn more from the things you did. Evaluate yourself:
    1. How did you got scammed?
    2. What type of person you should ignore/be aware of?

No matter what you try, you won't get the person's password.
    Move on.
    I only accessed pros, and I know who scammed me she was a pro at surgery also rich..

Lesser Wizard

tell the guy to go commit die
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

^Join this lol^

yeh mod mus ban, he no good he bad scamer, wy no ban scamr?he trus he fren but wy frend scam?

Name:  PicsArt_10-30-05.53.39.png
Views: 101
Size:  65.4 KB
    =IGN : Crausse=

I only accessed pros, and I know who scammed me she was a pro at surgery also rich..
    I don't think you get the point. No matter who you access be it a pro or a newbie to the game someone will still try and scam you because of the nature of this game's community. It's been like this forever.

The best thing you can do is follow everyone's replies and just move on, you're not getting those 80 wls back by complaining on the forums about it.
    Also try giving access to people who you actually trust or know in real life who play the game and not because they good looking and expensive items on them.

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 63/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

Unfortunately, moderators can't return stolen/lost items, because they need to see everything with their own eyes.

It's still your problem, because you gave access to a random person and you knew they would most likely scam you.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

If you only allow the players that you consider rich to your world lock, means you have that thought of being a "gold digger".

So you probably thought, by accessing them into your world lock is a nice act. So you're hoping to get something nice in return, maybe a nice amount of world lock by him/her. This is completely wrong. This is how I lost my items in the other day, by letting some pros into my world lock, and he said he could help me get rich etc.

So what you need to fix here is... yourself for don't expect too much from others. Just because they're rich.. you might think "Hey... probably this guy could help me"...

Just my thought. Because I've been here in this exact position, years ago. There are many many ways that other fellows have discovered to gain world locks, SCAMMING others or even SCAMMING A SCAMMER THAT SCAMMED YOU is not a good way. You could check tips and tricks subforum for that.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Instagram(Portofolio): @seafxiv

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    If you only allow the players that you consider rich to your world lock, means you have that thought of being a "gold digger".

So you probably thought, by accessing them into your world lock is a nice act. So you're hoping to get something nice in return, maybe a nice amount of world lock by him/her. This is completely wrong. This is how I lost my items in the other day, by letting some pros into my world lock, and he said he could help me get rich etc.

So what you need to fix here is... yourself for don't expect too much from others. Just because they're rich.. you might think "Hey... probably this guy could help me"...

Just my thought. Because I've been here in this exact position, years ago. There are many many ways that other fellows have discovered to gain world locks, SCAMMING others or even SCAMMING A SCAMMER THAT SCAMMED YOU is not a good way. You could check tips and tricks subforum for that.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I DO not acc them for something in return, I acc them because I think they are so trust worthy..

Name:  8C40ADBE-FA7D-4A1F-A38E-55A524219B2B.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  86.8 KB

There’s no point in getting angry, you aren’t getting your items back. I’m not going to be that guy who’s like “i gOt sCaMmEd [x wls] aNd tHaTs mOrE tHaN YoU,” but 80 wls should not ruin your experience, even if that’s all you had.Take it as a lesson learned. (Rich does not equal trusted)

Also please stop making these threads, you’re just getting more people to make fun of you.
    Last edited by tatertots; 10-31-2019 at 02:20 AM.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    Name:  8C40ADBE-FA7D-4A1F-A38E-55A524219B2B.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  86.8 KB

There’s no point in getting angry, you aren’t getting your items back. I’m not going to be that guy who’s like “i gOt sCaMmEd [x wls] aNd tHaTs mOrE tHaN YoU,” but 80 wls is an amount most players who know the game well can make easily. Take it as a lesson learned. (Rich does not equal trusted)

Also please stop making these threads, you’re just getting more people to make fun of you.
    I WANT to be rich! I want davinci, I want 80,000bgls!!!