Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Help me pls...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,866

    Default Help me pls...

    help me choose which is better for profit, science station, farm farmable, massing, or open vending world ?
    * I don't want to trading I always lose wl at that
    Name:  Untitled29-1.png
Views: 123
Size:  455.1 KB


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    572

    Default henlo

    farming is ofc profit
    massing is ofc profit (unless you buy the seeds)
    shops are hard to sell from if you don't sb/advertise it

    so if you don't have a lot of wls to continuously sb, then I would suggest farming

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    farming is ofc profit
    massing is ofc profit (unless you buy the seeds)
    shops are hard to sell from if you don't sb/advertise it

    so if you don't have a lot of wls to continuously sb, then I would suggest farming
    Farm what.......


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    help me choose which is better for profit, science station, farm farmable, massing, or open vending world ?
    * I don't want to trading I always lose wl at that
    Name:  Untitled29-1.png
Views: 123
Size:  455.1 KB
    Have u tried it all? What is your previous experience?
    If you can't really do X, you gonna fail to profit. Like vending world, for example, it might be hard work to do compare anything else on the list.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    572

    Default henlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Farm what.......
    thanks for the information

    you should probably farm unfarmable blocks with buddy block head + dcs + dimension level 5

    -_-
    depends on your budget

    I think ?
    ~1dl = pepper
    ~150wl = lgrid/chand

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEN View Post
    Have u tried it all? What is your previous experience?
    If you can't really do X, you gonna fail to profit. Like vending world, for example, it might be hard work to do compare anything else on the list.
    I'm already try all
    Science = I'm always make fuel but now fuel drop
    Farm: I'm bored when breaking but when I'm help someone breaking I didn't bored
    Vend: I'm buy surg pack then got scammed

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    thanks for the information

    you should probably farm unfarmable blocks with buddy block head + dcs + dimension level 5

    -_-
    depends on your budget

    I think ?
    ~1dl = pepper
    ~150wl = lgrid/chand
    Ances lvl 5 -,- if ances lvl 1 I can


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  7. #7
    Knight Flameskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Science stations are what I use, but it is a very slow profit. It is also very time-consuming. I make about 8 wls a day for profit. I wish you luck with this.
    IGN: Flameskin

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    I'm already try all
    Science = I'm always make fuel but now fuel drop
    Farm: I'm bored when breaking but when I'm help someone breaking I didn't bored
    Vend: I'm buy surg pack then got scammed

    - - - Updated - - -


    Ances lvl 5 -,- if ances lvl 1 I can
    that was not a serious post
    but you didn't give me a budget and I cant go tell you to farm something you cant really afford
    so

    my suggestion is to bring your farmable to ur friends world and break there (if they let you)

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    that was not a serious post
    but you didn't give me a budget and I cant go tell you to farm something you cant really afford
    so

    my suggestion is to bring your farmable to ur friends world and break there (if they let you)
    All my friends quiting the game

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeybro88 View Post
    Science stations are what I use, but it is a very slow profit. It is also very time-consuming. I make about 8 wls a day for profit. I wish you luck with this.
    On my list


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    572

    Default henlo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    All my friends quiting the game

    - - - Updated - - -



    On my list
    farm in your world, farm in a bfg, farm in a friends world, make some friends and farm in their world, or don't farm at all I don't know what else to tell you

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    farm in your world, farm in a bfg, farm in a friends world, make some friends and farm in their world, or don't farm at all I don't know what else to tell you
    Farm in my world will boring,farm in friend world I don't have friend,farm in bfg sometime my screen freeze and now day's is hard to find trusted player


    Just a normal human and normal player


    🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard CnatZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    FI
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    help me choose which is better for profit, science station, farm farmable, massing, or open vending world ?
    * I don't want to trading I always lose wl at that
    Name:  Untitled29-1.png
Views: 123
Size:  455.1 KB
    Quick answer: massing.
    Just plan it out most mass projects i've done came out at a 1.5x - 3x wl multiplier. Depends on how much effort you put in. And if you need me to explain furthermore I'll be happy to do so.
    GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

    Discord: S+#6976

    Youtube: Plussed

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •