Thread: A helping hand 👋

Lightbulb A helping hand 👋

Hey, I play on Xbox/Switch servers and The leader of the LOL guild.
    I am here to ask a few questions about that state of the Xbox servers.
    I’m not sure where this fits in so imma just say it all.
    If the community manager for consoles ever needs a hand I am allways free and happy to help. Just send us a message and I will let our community know or do whatever is needed of me.
    I just want our community to grow and be a nice friendly community.
    I am also writing to ask if there are any plans to advertise the console servers anywhere because as you may know our server is kind of dead at the moment.
    We love the small community where everyone knows everyone, but we would love if a ton more people came and joined us. I know I’ve helped a lot of people on console already and I’d love to help a lot more.
    Anything you guys or even anyone on the Xbox/switch servers need jut send us a message. Always willing to lend a helping hand
    I really wish this gets seen by a lot of people. And I would like to help Ayame feel right at home on our server and help them with any plans or ideas they want to make reality. Just HMU

Xbox GT/Growtopia Name:XAG Lachie/XAG_lachie
    LOL Guild leader on Xbox/switch servers hit us up if you ever drop by

Lightbulb

I Agree with him... There should be more helpers / people who care about the game to moderate Console whether it be Xbox/Switch too PS4
    I know most of you guys like Ayame and Ubi_dev can't always be on because you're doing something so why not recruit some guardians to assist you in the small things?
    Best of wishes ~ Festo
    Happiness does not reside in possesion, not in gold but it dwells inside the soul - ???
    ~Crystal~

Im the owner of trade and the leader of the guild legend and i would too be happy to help. I have been playing for a long time on mobile and i know pretty much everything of the game and i like helping so if you need people dont forget me .

Quote Originally Posted by Growfesto View Post
    I Agree with him... There should be more helpers / people who care about the game to moderate Console whether it be Xbox/Switch too PS4
    I know most of you guys like Ayame and Ubi_dev can't always be on because you're doing something so why not recruit some guardians to assist you in the small things?
    Best of wishes ~ Festo
    I agree too

Hey guys,

Really just want to thank you all, it's really awesome to see many of you being eager to help make our communities better As always, I'm definitely taking all of your input into account and will be glad to hear your suggestions in the future as well.

Make sure to join our Halloween celebrations on console too, we're having parties today so come by and say hi!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hey guys,

Really just want to thank you all, it's really awesome to see many of you being eager to help make our communities better As always, I'm definitely taking all of your input into account and will be glad to hear your suggestions in the future as well.

Make sure to join our Halloween celebrations on console too, we're having parties today so come by and say hi!
    Ayame...
    I think it's not the answer we expected ... I sent you lots of messages when you were in the game .. when I was there, you did not pay attention to the "report" that I I have created a player who stole me 10wl ... I do not want a refund but a punishment ... this member has ripped off other players ... what are you doing against these bad players? I've already written on many topics .. and reward, I have the right to answer "robot" that say limit "we do not care" it pisses me off .. we want the game is perfect but on your side, you do not make too much effort ... just a little fun to parkourmod and you're off ...

Regarding the players, I have the photo proof and the many reports on the game .....

thanks you....

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hey guys,

Any specific worlds or time you will be on?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus-Otaku View Post
    Ayame...
    I think it's not the answer we expected ... I sent you lots of messages when you were in the game .. when I was there, you did not pay attention to the "report" that I I have created a player who stole me 10wl ... I do not want a refund but a punishment ... this member has ripped off other players ... what are you doing against these bad players? I've already written on many topics .. and reward, I have the right to answer "robot" that say limit "we do not care" it pisses me off .. we want the game is perfect but on your side, you do not make too much effort ... just a little fun to parkourmod and you're off ...

Regarding the players, I have the photo proof and the many reports on the game .....

thanks you....
    More Moderators will be implanted to the game to keep it safer.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924