Thread: Are SSP vends really that profittable?

Default Are SSP vends really that profittable?

I still see SSP vend owners selling SSP that are pretty cheap. I'm wondering how much the SSP vend owners profit (if they do). Also, how much do they buy the ssp, and how to sell them all without spamming 1000 sbs a month?
    Would appreciate all the information I can get.
    IGN: Knead

Hello, I am a pretty old player. I don't play regularly anymore, but still looking for a nice relaxing way to enjoy the game. Hope we get along.

MY NAME IS PRONOUNCED AS "NED".

i believe they are barely give profit, considering useless seeds are there, and the rare seeds getting cheaper.

i even think the owner will losing wls either they dont do sbs or even so they will cut the remain wls for the megaphones
    =IGN : Crausse=

Lesser Knight

Yes it is profit! But too slow if you need fastest profit.

Last time I do SSP (when 1k/63-65), it's still profit. Every 5k/325 wl, if it's sold out all I got profit around 30-50 wl, so you know if u do SB (24wl megaphone) and just do 5k restock u will lose wls if it not sold out all your stock! Don't do SB if you didn't restock 20k++!

It's better to buy perma link in buyssp or ssplist. Last time I bought link in ssplist when owner still instels, it just cost 1dl and my link active until 7 month I thought cz after that I'm quit from SSP.
    And instels sell world ssplist for 300 DL, now the new owner wanna sell ssplist for 800 DL

okay let's calculate, the price of ssp is 17/1 and if we consume it into seed is will only reach 85 seed so at least we have to sell ssp at 85/1 but the price of many ssp items is 100/1 or 200/1 and i just want say cheap ssp at vendingg

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

Quote Originally Posted by iKnead View Post
    I still see SSP vend owners selling SSP that are pretty cheap. I'm wondering how much the SSP vend owners profit (if they do). Also, how much do they buy the ssp, and how to sell them all without spamming 1000 sbs a month?
    Would appreciate all the information I can get.
    Simple answer; Yes SSP is profitable. The more you invest the more you will get. 1 sb is enough per stock. Once you keep it going at one point you'll sell out without even having to sb. Selling will always take a bit of time if you're new ssp shop.
    GrowID: Plussed (Suspended)

Discord: S+#6976

Youtube: Plussed