Thread: Hello everyone, i'm Nopleb!

Red face Hello everyone, i'm Nopleb!

Hello everyone!

My name is Nopleb and I'm from Finland!

I am really passionate about songwriting and singing/rapping in general. When I start writing a song my mind just drifts into another dimension where all of my emotions, feelings, and thoughts are! I usually spend a lot of time on this and try to hone my crafts and bring the best out of me. I also play the guitar and piano but rapping is definitely my strongest act. Other than that I play basketball although I'm not that good at it. I sometimes go out with my skateboard and try different tricks, I'm bad at it but I still do my best to learn all of them! I use to draw a lot more before but now I have kinda lost all of the motivation for it. And well obviously I play other games than Growtopia like League Of Legends, Minecraft, and overwatch! I also watch anime and make youtube videos!
    Music has a special place in my heart, I've been singing all my life but I still consider myself pretty bad at it. Recently I've started to post them on the internet, and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from it!
    I wish to find a place to belong and have friends surrounding me. I work hard to achieve my goals and I'm sure that one day I'll get what I want. Overall I'm just trying my best to both evolve myself and the people around me!
    I have way too much time in my hands it mostly goes to Growtopia, I don't really like to farm so what I usually do is socialize with people.
    I have two goals in Growtopia, the first one is to be friendly to everyone and make new friends! And the second one... I'll keep it as a secret for now..

I'm multilingual and I speak Finnish, English, and Estonian fluently. I'm also learning Swedish at my school currently.
    I admire people who help people in their needs and I try to interfere when people are getting bullied or harassed as I despise things like that. I try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone as everyone should be able to have a fun experience while playing Growtopia!

If you have any questions regarding anything or just feel like chatting, feel free to DM me! I'm always answering them.

Thank you for reading,
    Nopleb
    One Step At A Time

Welcome!

I don't farm too, because I'd hangout with my friends & random people instead, because I love socializing.

If you're looking for helpful information, then I'd recommend you to check JackBowe's Forum Manual here.
    "Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right; it makes you free."
    - Stormie Omartian

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePirate View Post
    Welcome!

I don't farm too, because I'd hangout with my friends & random people instead, because I love socializing.

If you're looking for helpful information, then I'd recommend you to check JackBowe's Forum Manual here.
    Thank you for your positive reply!
    One Step At A Time

Quote Originally Posted by Nopleb View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am really passionate about songwriting and singing/rapping in general. When I start writing a song my mind just drifts into another dimension where all of my emotions, feelings, and thoughts are! I usually spend a lot of time on this and try to hone my crafts and bring the best out of me. I also play the guitar and piano but rapping is definitely my strongest act. Other than that I play basketball although I'm not that good at it. I sometimes go out with my skateboard and try different tricks, I'm bad at it but I still do my best to learn all of them! I use to draw a lot more before but now I have kinda lost all of the motivation for it. And well obviously I play other games than Growtopia like League Of Legends, Minecraft, and overwatch! I also watch anime and make youtube videos!
    Music has a special place in my heart, I've been singing all my life but I still consider myself pretty bad at it. Recently I've started to post them on the internet, and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from it!
    I wish to find a place to belong and have friends surrounding me. I work hard to achieve my goals and I'm sure that one day I'll get what I want. Overall I'm just trying my best to both evolve myself and the people around me!
    I have way too much time in my hands it mostly goes to Growtopia, I don't really like to farm so what I usually do is socialize with people.
    I have two goals in Growtopia, the first one is to be friendly to everyone and make new friends! And the second one... I'll keep it as a secret for now..

I'm multilingual and I speak Finnish, English, and Estonian fluently. I'm also learning Swedish at my school currently.
    I admire people who help people in their needs and I try to interfere when people are getting bullied or harassed as I despise things like that. I try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone as everyone should be able to have a fun experience while playing Growtopia!

If you have any questions regarding anything or just feel like chatting, feel free to DM me! I'm always answering them.

Thank you for reading,
    Nopleb
    Welcome to the forums! Another player from Finland!
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by Nopleb View Post
    Hello everyone!

Thank you for reading,
    Nopleb
    Hello Nopleb

Hello there
    GenSEAF

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 61
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchas Gaming
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Paulius#0001