Thread: I want a new useful IOTM that was a Rayman glitch and it needs to be created in GT

Peasant

Lightbulb I want a new useful IOTM that was a Rayman glitch and it needs to be created in GT

as you guys know, Rayman Fist used to be the most OP item for farming since there was a glitch which you can plant/harvest trees in high speed without skipping a single trees in a row.

the glitch was, if you hold Rayman Fist charge, then you use Tractor to harvest trees, you can harvest trees without skipping any seeds. as now you can never charge Rayman Power or use to break any trees while you're in a Tractor.

But after all i just want mod to add an IOTM which has the same ability as the old Rayman Fist glitch that when you equip it, it can do nothing but you can plant seeds with Chicken Plow or harvest trees with Tractor in any speed without skipping any trees.

I hope mods can see this and find this useful because nowadays, i always skip 1 or more trees every time i plant or harvest. I hope you can figure out how to make that old useful glitch as a new useful IOTM for the first month of 2020 or whenever you can. Please make it, it's useful for farming

by the way, i hope you guys understand and support this idea
    I'm thankful

dear mods, if you see this, please at least response this thread to give me hope
    Don't trust anyone and take trust from someone... Never

IOTMs are meant to be cosmetics and not for usefulness, stop begging for items like Rayman to come back, new forumers like you are annoying, joining solely for the purpose of begging for Rayman or items similar to it
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    IOTMs are meant to be cosmetics and not for usefulness, stop begging for items like Rayman to come back, new forumers like you are annoying, joining solely for the purpose of begging for Rayman or items similar to it
    can you please read my thread again? actually im not new, i just lost my account after i changed my password for too many times

Quote Originally Posted by FOSTS View Post
    can you please read my thread again? actually im not new, i just lost my account after i changed my password for too many times
    I haven't mistaken at all, you are indeed asking for an IOTM that is almost the same as Rayman
    Latest Youtube Video:

I have a heart?

I haven't mistaken at all, you are indeed asking for an IOTM that is almost the same as Rayman
    Not really. They are asking for an item that allows you to plant and harvest trees without missing any - which I fully understand the need for.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Rayman's fist and magplants already broke the farming community.

Why bother add other game breaking item?
    this is my opinion....
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    Not really. They are asking for an item that allows you to plant and harvest trees without missing any - which I fully understand the need for.
    Looks like I have mistaken

But still, similar to Rayman in some point except that it plants trees, we don't need another game breaking item
    Latest Youtube Video:

I have a heart?

This can't be added due to some exploits in the system allowing "1-hit". Something I noticed when the Rayman glitch was fixed is that there was no longer any 1-hit hacks that actually worked. You could say all you want, but the sbs promoting 1-hit hack after the Rayman glitch fix didn't show 1-hitting. Neither did you see anyone in BFGs doing it.

It also would make sense, if you think about it. 1-hit wasn't really 1-hit, just punching at one block three times as fast. It was probably made(the script/code) directly from the Rayman's ability to "punch" 3 times over the normal amount when wearing the tractor.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Peasant

Looks like I have mistaken

But still, similar to Rayman in some point except that it plants trees, we don't need another game breaking item
    it's nothing similar bro, it's the glitch of Rayman Fist
    which Rayman Fist is no more has it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malware View Post
    This can't be added due to some exploits in the system allowing "1-hit". Something I noticed when the Rayman glitch was fixed is that there was no longer any 1-hit hacks that actually worked. You could say all you want, but the sbs promoting 1-hit hack after the Rayman glitch fix didn't show 1-hitting. Neither did you see anyone in BFGs doing it.

It also would make sense, if you think about it. 1-hit wasn't really 1-hit, just punching at one block three times as fast. It was probably made(the script/code) directly from the Rayman's ability to "punch" 3 times over the normal amount when wearing the tractor.
    thanks for the reason, but im not asking to add it back to Rayman. i just ask for an item which is allowed to plant seed without skipping. I mean rayman can hit 3 blocks in a row which caused x3 damages. But the item im suggesting can't hit 3 blocks at a time, so people can't one hit with it. That's what i think

Like someone say, iotm is a cosmetic item not a useful one. Better suggest it as a perma item.

Also hi bodia. Im from bodia too

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

Lesser Knight

Im agree with this, we need an item that do planting/harvesting without skipping any even 1 block tile(espeacially doing farm while using slippery block/cloth). Its really annoying when u plant/harvest but u miss 1-2 block tile/trees. This seems impossible to added in game but Idk hope so
    GOAL :
    Max level (97/125)
    Enjoy the game (70/100)

I agree to all your words fam
    IGN: UsualGT
    Level: 71

We fail to say the right words, because we choose to say the wrong words! We choose to say the wrong words, because we fail to think of the right words!

^^playin GT

Sell Fuel Packs 19/1 at SOXGOS

IOTMs are not meant to be useful, but limited collective item in-store.
    ▇▆▅▆▇▆▅▆▇
    Discord: WhySoGod#2355
    IGN: WhySoGod

Quote Originally Posted by Growtopia
    "Reality flickers as you begin to wake up."

Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by MICCXJ View Post
    IOTMs are not meant to be useful, but limited collective item in-store.
    i just want mod add this item to the game, that's all. Make it as IOTM or not they decide, just need them to add it