Thread: It is just a bit sad.

Default It is just a bit sad.

I was doubting if I would create this thread or not but I guess here we go.

It is really something off with the game right now, people keep on complaining and some OG players got banned. These two I mentioned is I really don't understand. Ok first, "people keep on complaining" I don't know why you guys keep on complaining, I just don't really know because we have different POVs (Point-of-views). Let me explain my POV every update of the growtopia seems ok FOR ME. Many players was disappointed on the event, Player's Appreciation Week which is the event was really fine and of course the new items FOR ME. And now this Halloween 2019 + The New Chat UI, my problem about this event is only the New Chat UI. I don't have a problem on the new design, just a little problem with this Name:  733A66C1-1D57-432B-932D-28E531C47ABD.png
Views: 108
Size:  268.7 KB it is because you can now copy and paste which players can take advantage on this like spamming (like me). TBH, I just don't like the idea of the copy & paste situation seems off.

Now, about the "some OG players get banned". I really don't understand this, these OG players that are banned are claiming they didn't really do illegal things. And Moderators are telling they have detected or seen the account of those OG players that they are doing illegal activities. I don't know whom will I believe?

This person (I won't mention his/her name because it might be singling out) posted on IG "You can't satisfy everyone all the time. We tried. And we didn't satisfy Everyone" I don't know what He or She points about this but I strongly believe it is about the game. I understand his/her side because no one is really perfect, we make mistakes nor wrong thinking. Lemme explain further his/her side, they did their best on keeping this game alive and vibrant. It is just not all players will be satisfied on every update they gave to us. There are sometimes bugs and glitches on the game we all know that (I guess ?). You can complain? Yes but when you are complaining you will tell directly that the game is trash or whatsoever. Why we or you don't just complain normally? By not telling directly that the game is trash or the game is dying. Why we don't just wait patiently until they fixed it. Guys, the people who are running the Growtopia are humans so they make mistakes Nobody is perfect, they are not robot to run the game Perfectly. Please understand them too.

These are only my opinions, so no hard feelings. And by the way, I am not defending them I am just trying to let you guys understand.

Ok if you're wondering why I posted this, it is because I want to let out what I felt about the game.
    A U T O P H I L E
    - A person who loves solitude, being alone.

we wouldnt complain if they did their jobs
    whats the point of 'patiently' waiting for them to fix the bugs & glitches when some has been around for half a year and its still not fixed
    people want the game to function properly as the main priority, free from bugs & glitches but what they give us is just more new contents which in turn creates more bugs as they dont even open the beta server to test out what they made or at least test it out themselves

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    whats the point of 'patiently' waiting for them to fix the bugs & glitches when some has been around for half a year and its still not fixed
    people want the game to function properly as the main priority, free from bugs & glitches but what they give us is just more new contents which in turn creates more bugs as they dont even open the beta server to test out what they made or at least test it out themselves
    Owh, ya I know we can complain but there are some people will directly talking trash about the game

And oh thanks for reading all of this, I appreciate it alot .
    A U T O P H I L E

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    I was doubting if I would create this thread or not but I guess here we go.

It is really something off with the game right now, people keep on complaining and some OG players got banned. These two I mentioned is I really don't understand. Ok first, "people keep on complaining" I don't know why you guys keep on complaining, I just don't really know because we have different POVs (Point-of-views). Let me explain my POV every update of the growtopia seems ok FOR ME. Many players was disappointed on the event, Player's Appreciation Week which is the event was really fine and of course the new items FOR ME. And now this Halloween 2019 + The New Chat UI, my problem about this event is only the New Chat UI. I don't have a problem on the new design, just a little problem with this Name:  733A66C1-1D57-432B-932D-28E531C47ABD.png
Views: 108
Size:  268.7 KB it is because you can now copy and paste which players can take advantage on this like spamming (like me). TBH, I just don't like the idea of the copy & paste situation seems off.

Now, about the "some OG players get banned". I really don't understand this, these OG players that are banned are claiming they didn't really do illegal things. And Moderators are telling they have detected or seen the account of those OG players that they are doing illegal activities. I don't know whom will I believe?

This person (I won't mention his/her name because it might be singling out) posted on IG "You can't satisfy everyone all the time. We tried. And we didn't satisfy Everyone" I don't know what He or She points about this but I strongly believe it is about the game. I understand his/her side because no one is really perfect, we make mistakes nor wrong thinking. Lemme explain further his/her side, they did their best on keeping this game alive and vibrant. It is just not all players will be satisfied on every update they gave to us. There are sometimes bugs and glitches on the game we all know that (I guess ?). You can complain? Yes but when you are complaining you will tell directly that the game is trash or whatsoever. Why we or you don't just complain normally? By not telling directly that the game is trash or the game is dying. Why we don't just wait patiently until they fixed it. Guys, the people who are running the Growtopia are humans so they make mistakes Nobody is perfect, they are not robot to run the game Perfectly. Please understand them too.

These are only my opinions, so no hard feelings. And by the way, I am not defending them I am just trying to let you guys understand.

Ok if you're wondering why I posted this, it is because I want to let out what I felt about the game.

ok so you're just telling people to wait and not say the game is dying or the game is trash?
    I get it people shouldn't be so harsh because they're trying,
    no matter how you look at it player counts are slowly decreasing, at this point most players are on at like 12-2am EST, while only 8-11k people are online around 3-11pm EST

people complain like that because in my opinion the game is in a way trash
    console versions are also dying
    most people don't complain normally because what's going to happen? not like people haven't reported it already, or they got scammed because of some "glitch" and are just mad and incomprehensible

I don't know why we would wait patiently when we want fixes, if we waited it would take forever.

yes they make mistakes, everyone does whether you admit it or not.

no they can't satisfy everyone

I'm 90% sure the majority doesn't like the chat update
    I also don't like it
    I hate that they pushed it on us not giving an option
    old gui was clean and simple. msg's were noticeable, and SB's were more noticeable than CB's ;-;

I know you're not defending them put people are mad, and when people are mad because of one thing or another they just say the "worst" insults that come to mind like "the game is dying" (which is somewhat true but stable at the moment).

you are allowed to copy/paste, which a moderator replied somewhere here on the forums, albeit spamming rules still apply

people feel like previous updates were better and they liked them more so compared the new events are trash

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    ok so you're just telling people to wait and not say the game is dying or the game is trash?
    I get it people shouldn't be so harsh because they're trying,
    no matter how you look at it player counts are slowly decreasing, at this point most players are on at like 12-2am EST, while only 8-11k people are online around 3-11pm EST

people complain like that because in my opinion the game is in a way trash
    console versions are also dying
    most people don't complain normally because what's going to happen? not like people haven't reported it already, or they got scammed because of some "glitch" and are just mad and incomprehensible

I don't know why we would wait patiently when we want fixes, if we waited it would take forever.

yes they make mistakes, everyone does whether you admit it or not.

no they can't satisfy everyone

I'm 90% sure the majority doesn't like the chat update
    I also don't like it
    I hate that they pushed it on us not giving an option
    old gui was clean and simple. msg's were noticeable, and SB's were more noticeable than CB's ;-;

I know you're not defending them put people are mad, and when people are mad because of one thing or another they just say the "worst" insults that come to mind like "the game is dying" (which is somewhat true but stable at the moment).

you are allowed to copy/paste, which a moderator replied somewhere here on the forums, albeit spamming rules still apply

people feel like previous updates were better and they liked them more so compared the new events are trash
    Ok I was like boom! UWUUUUUU SORRY FOR MAKING THIS THREAD I was just letting out my emotions.
    A U T O P H I L E

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

Ok I was like boom! UWUUUUUU SORRY FOR MAKING THIS THREAD I was just letting out my emotions.
    I don't have a problem with you or this thread I was just letting you know

???

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    I don't have a problem with you or this thread I was just letting you know

???
    Ok ok
    A U T O P H I L E

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    They can't please everyone, of course they are trying to please the majority, but there's always going to be that minority that complains about everything that they do.

I personally love the new chat update on PC, but on mobile it's a bit difficult to be honest.
    IGN: Ephus

Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    They can't please everyone, of course they are trying to please the majority, but there's always going to be that minority that complains about everything that they do.

I personally love the new chat update on PC, but on mobile it's a bit difficult to be honest.
    I like this update honestly i just hate the bug on mobile that causes your controls to freeze leading to you closing out the entire game to continue farming.
    Its simple to think being blind in one eye is easy..

Til' you have no eyes.

10bang the frog -2019 (Vote me for president btw)

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    I like this update honestly i just hate the bug on mobile that causes your controls to freeze leading to you closing out the entire game to continue farming.
    I have this issue too,
    as well as when I start the game it doesn't take up the full screen so I have to reset it too

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post

Ya on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    We both like the update.
    A U T O P H I L E

Didn't people ask for it
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

L I S T E N T O C O M M U N I T Y

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

We both like the update.
    I like it too!
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist : 1/30dls
    Focused eyes: 5/100 Growtokens

Quote Originally Posted by Odric View Post
    AAAH I RECYCLED 36 WLS

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    L I S T E N T O C O M M U N I T Y
    H A R D
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    I like it too!
    Niceeee!
    A U T O P H I L E