Thread: is our progress lost when we leave the dark ticket world?

Default is our progress lost when we leave the dark ticket world?

can we leave the world without losing the ticket and the progress?

and of course how did the timer work

and what if i have sacrificed 200 farmables and leave to get another 200, are those first 200 progress lost?
    =IGN : Crausse=

When you leave the world, the timer continues which means you can still use your ticket and it will take you back to the world if it's within the 20 minutes.

Your points do not reset even after the time runs out, the points only reset once you claim your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Veteran View Post
    When you leave the world, the timer continues which means you can still use your ticket and it will take you back to the world if it's within the 20 minutes.

Your points do not reset even after the time runs out, the points only reset once you claim your prize.
    alright thank you, it means my progress is still going despite i use another ticket?
    =IGN : Crausse=

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    alright thank you, it means my progress is still going despite i use another ticket?
    yes, the sacrifice point is stored until you redeem from tomb of growganoth, I.E. you have 54000 sacrifice point, and you time out. you can buy ticket, then redeem it and get item + dark ticket with (54000 - 48000) 6000 point left.

even thougt you can sacrifice more item in the new ticket for 6x.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.