Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bi-Lingual players needed for STOPDONTDROP!

Default Bi-Lingual players needed for STOPDONTDROP!

If you speak a foreign language and are up for a challenge, then this thread is for you!

STOPDONTDROP is a scam prevention and account safety world that teaches all you'll need to know about keeping your account and items safe. The world is frequently updated, and growing in terms of popularity. While not every scam can be prevented, this world is displays the information that some players need to be reminded of.

Here's where the challenge comes in: Not everyone in Growtopia speaks English. We need the help of players that fluently speak a foreign language to create a translated version of STOPDONTDROP.

Now for the requirements!

Fluency

Layout

World Building and Supplies

Worlds in Progress

Owning an Official Translation

Content

Contact

Completed Languages:

Portugese
    Turkish
    French
    Swedish
    Russian
    Arabic
    Filipino
    Lithuanian
    Estonian
    Polish
    Indonesian
    German
    Dutch
    Malaysian
    Hungarian
    Italian
    Croatian
    Spanish
    Finnish
    Latvian
    Danish
    Norwegian
    Czech
    Romanian

Some of the worlds listed above are very outdated. Please contact me in advance if you're interested in building an updated version of an existing world.

If you own a current linked and translated version please contact me. I'm looking to update all versions, first by getting in touch with the existing world builder.

More information can be found in SDDLINKS.

Render: www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/stopdontdrop.png
    Last edited by Jenuine; 06-03-2018 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Updated World List

Quote Originally Posted by Jenuine View Post
    If you speak a foreign language, and are up for a challenge, then this thread is for you!

STOPDONTDROP is a scam prevention and account safety world that teaches all you'll need to know about keeping you, and your items safe in the game. The world is frequently updated, and growing in terms of popularity. While not every scam can be prevented, this world is displays the information that some players need to be reminded of.

Here's where the challenge comes in: Not everyone in Growtopia speaks English. We need the help of players that fluently speak a foreign language to create a version of STOPDONTDROP in their language. As of now, there are about 6 different worlds completed and public, with additional in the works.

Requirements:
    • Most scams shown in STOPDONTDROP are displayed.
    • All signs translate correctly. (No online translators)

Please do not jump start and create the world without confronting me first.

The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there, the design in your hands. If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, or by PM. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!
    French Is Taken You Cant Take French kkk

If you speak a foreign language, and are up for a challenge, then this thread is for you!

STOPDONTDROP is a scam prevention and account safety world that teaches all you'll need to know about keeping you, and your items safe in the game. The world is frequently updated, and growing in terms of popularity. While not every scam can be prevented, this world is displays the information that some players need to be reminded of.

Here's where the challenge comes in: Not everyone in Growtopia speaks English. We need the help of players that fluently speak a foreign language to create a version of STOPDONTDROP in their language. As of now, there are about 6 different worlds completed and public, with additional in the works.

Requirements:

The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there, the design in your hands. If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, or by PM. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!
    I wish I could do the Spanish version of STOPDONTDROP but... I suck at spelling some words.
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto...raps/OHBOY.gif

Like my post, want to give me a kudos, or just do something for the fun of it?
    V Then click these! V
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/MrsTommoSwag.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I speak Chinese very well kkkkk
    Kaiser is love, Teemo Is life.
    Need help? Pm me sometime.
    Follow my INSTAGRAM: MISSSWAGGY_GT
    #SwagALot Is My Hashtag
    Birthday 8Sept

GOALS:
    Buy Focused Eyes [GOT-23/1/15]
    Get Devil Wings. 1/1
    Get One Meeelion Achievement. [GOT-4/11/14]
    Get The One Ring. [Only got Gemini, Wisdom and Wind ring]

Filipino? Or is that language taken?
    Growtopia PARODIES!!!

Do not abuse the support staff! ( Or our GT mom will annihilate us )

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    It's been a fun day for the Support Desk Staff...
    they love having people swear at them and threaten them and bully them...
    oh wait...
    no...
    no, they don't.

Treat your Support Staff with respect, my dears. It would be sad if they stopped responding to you because of the abuse.

<3
    GT Mom
    PVP TIME!

http://media.giphy.com/media/pheOCmHVZehjy/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by MissSwaggy View Post
    Well I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MissSwaggy View Post
    It'll be hard to understand it considering that the gt system does not allow the mandarin language to be typed in
    IGN - Pandalix

Recycled 100 diamond locks 17/6/2015

Peasant

Lightbulb I can help u!

Requirements:

I know Manderin (A type of chinese) very well! If u want me to help, pls put a sign dat says AcceptChineseStopDontDrop!
    And pls also tell me the world I will build in! I will need signs though. I am SillyFun1234 and the owner of cupcakefarm100 so put the sign there. Thx!
    Check Out This Render Of My World: www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/nightstarzhotel.png

Quote Originally Posted by PikaCola View Post
    It'll be hard to understand it considering that the gt system does not allow the mandarin language to be typed in
    We've got pingying at least.

I have Spanish, Latin, German and Italian covered.

Thanks,
    TheDarkDino

I'm French, so I don't think I'll have any problems to translate stuff !

Banned

Requirements:

The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there, the design in your hands. If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, or by PM, including your Growtopia username. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!
    Maybe I'll do one in Romanian if no one will do!

Thumbs up Croatia

Hei ther, So i will try my best to make world about STOPDONTDROP on my langage (Croatian). My growtopia name is: Meeh . Later on i will try to msg u in game that u know what is ther world called becouse i dont know jet.(:

I can make a german version.
    Feel free to join my discord server by clicking on this link:
    WORLD BUILDER SQUAD - DISCORD

Lesser Knight

Default Maybe i can help

Requirements:

The worlds creativity is up to you! As long as the information is there, the design in your hands. If you are interested in creating one of these worlds, please reply in this thread, or by PM, including your Growtopia username. All information needed to begin the world will be provided. Thanks for helping to keep Growtopia safe!
    Maybe i can help using Indonesia language. My id is Sakimi
    IGN : Sakimi
    Level : 22
    Feel Free to /msg Sakimi and ask

Master Sorcerer

I can make a russian version. How will I type in russian? - you ask. Easy. For example, "L" means "Л". "F" means "Ф". So a russian word "Да" will mean "Da" in english. This method of typing is pretty popular in Russia, which means every russian will understand what I am talking about.
    Btw, forgot to mention.... this method of typing ANDREW911 used in PYCCTAPT, a russian version of START, when he owned it.
    IGN: Zipperton.
    EDIT:Nuuuuuuuu too late -.-
    Last edited by Zippie701; 09-22-2014 at 02:04 PM. Reason: ndhdifdydifhfkggddutvjuco

Master Sorcerer

I can team up with the other forumers who speak Mandarin c:
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 69

Awesome! For those of you that were interested in creating a world, or working together, I sent you a PM here. If you didn't receive a message, you may still get one later on. I've updated the OP to display the current finished worlds. All other languages being worked on are located in SDDLINKS. Any additional players that want to help, feel free to post.

Bumping this thread, since it's helped out! Thanks to those of you that have begun your worlds.