Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: A SAFE VAULT ISSUE

  1. #1

    Thumbs down A SAFE VAULT ISSUE

    HEY ANY MODS HERE?
    i got an issue which is i bought a ssp vend world and there's an unknown safe vault inside the world and he use the dark cave background to cover it .After I got that world I just found the safe vault which means the previous owner can take the world key without removing the safe vault.And today I just wanna to sell my world and when I take the key it pops up saying that I can't trade the world with safe vault , it's unfair to me !!!How can it??? Sorry for broken english and I hope you developer or mods can solve my problem, please ? i am very upset now
    WORLD NAME:DHEJ

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Cloverlord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    Hi. Thank you for reporting this glitch. Could you please report it to support as well? You will need to make an Ubisoft account and then go to this link to submit a ticket. Share as much information as you can regarding this issue.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,440

    Default

    Oof they should add that can't break lock with vault too.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Oof they should add that can't break lock with vault too.
    You can sell it though. Even if you cant break it, It shouldn't affect you?
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    You can sell it though. Even if you cant break it, It shouldn't affect you?
    If can't take key now from world with vault then it should be also that can't break lock. Then if someone somehow could get in my acc, (s)he couldn't get my valuable items.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    Hi. Thank you for reporting this glitch. Could you please report it to support as well? You will need to make an Ubisoft account and then go to this link to submit a ticket. Share as much information as you can regarding this issue.
    I have done that.but nobody gonna help me to solve the problem.im feeling upset for their service.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    If can't take key now from world with vault then it should be also that can't break lock. Then if someone somehow could get in my acc, (s)he couldn't get my valuable items.
    but the point is its unfair to me i cant sell the ssp world right now , and also this is unreasonable still can break the wl

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoxG View Post
    I have done that.but nobody gonna help me to solve the problem.im feeling upset for their service.
    We apologize that you're experiencing this issue, and we want to get everything sorted out for you.

    That said, response times can vary depending on activity period and priority. Rest assured that we'll be with you shortly!

    In the meantime, if there's anything else you can think of that will allow us to assist you please include it in your ticket.

    Hope you're having a wonderful day otherwise
    Growtopia Staff
    Support Specialist & Moderator
    @daewud.gt | Instagram

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    no have
    Posts
    520

    Default henlo

    I had a similar issue
    i bought the world

    I didn't try to trade it, but now I see that if I did I'm unable to trade the world that i bought with some random safe vault in it.

    I contacted support and they had said that there was nothing that they could do about it except to ask the old owner, who of course didn't remember/it wasn't his

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •