Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: When will Balloon Warz return?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DemondoomGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    4,473

    Default When will Balloon Warz return?

    Balloon Warz has been very popular in the past due to being a fun event which has a rather low entrance cost too, to allow everyone to participate and have fun. However, it suddenly stopped existing.

    There's a lot of cool items that can't be obtained right now in Balloon Warz + Golden Jet Ski wasn't even obtained at all last year. It's been almost a whole year since the last one and it would be a lot of fun if it comes back. Having the whole guild come together and fight vs other guilds would be very fun as long as the key problems from last year are addressed. (lack of checkpoints, balancing the point system)
    IGN: Demondoom
    Level: 65
    #FishTrainingJustice

  2. #2
    Knight Helper_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Seth's House
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Balloon Warz has been very popular in the past due to being a fun event which has a rather low entrance cost too, to allow everyone to participate and have fun. However, it suddenly stopped existing.

    There's a lot of cool items that can't be obtained right now in Balloon Warz + Golden Jet Ski wasn't even obtained at all last year. It's been almost a whole year since the last one and it would be a lot of fun if it comes back. Having the whole guild come together and fight vs other guilds would be very fun as long as the key problems from last year are addressed. (lack of checkpoints, balancing the point system)
    it will start on winterfest!
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard SnowBlizter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helper_ View Post
    it will start on winterfest!
    how sure are you
    hi im snow how you doin?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    They will return if people on the forums request for it.



  5. #5
    Knight Helper_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Seth's House
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    how sure are you
    100% sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    how sure are you
    100% sure. sir
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer JimIzPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DemondoomGT View Post
    Balloon Warz has been very popular in the past due to being a fun event which has a rather low entrance cost too, to allow everyone to participate and have fun. However, it suddenly stopped existing.

    There's a lot of cool items that can't be obtained right now in Balloon Warz + Golden Jet Ski wasn't even obtained at all last year. It's been almost a whole year since the last one and it would be a lot of fun if it comes back. Having the whole guild come together and fight vs other guilds would be very fun as long as the key problems from last year are addressed. (lack of checkpoints, balancing the point system)
    I think it now happens once a year every December.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Hopefully not anytime soon

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Hopefully not anytime soon
    they only contained it inside diferent related worlds so getting hit is avoidable


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN



    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  9. #9
    Knight Helper_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Seth's House
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    they only contained it inside diferent related worlds so getting hit is avoidable
    yes for me that update was bad its more fun going around random worlds and hittting people hehe!
    Hello!
    Instagram: @Idiot.cat
    Goals: to help people in forums, to get focused eyes, and to meet new peoples.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helper_ View Post
    yes for me that update was bad its more fun going around random worlds and hittting people hehe!
    I agree.

    (10)
    IGN: Ephus


    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    262

    Default

    neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nerds

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Hopefully if there is a daily challenge for this it shifts by 3hr

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    They will return if people on the forums request for it.
    Pretty much this. The only reason Balloon Warz ever came back in the first place was because the forums got vocal about it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I Don't know
    Posts
    131

    Default

    buMp bumP BUmp

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •