Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Changing Epic Quest Requirement

bringing this up

I think the problem is that without a few hard epic quests, sponsoring will become so common.
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    I think the problem is that without a few hard epic quests, sponsoring will become so common.
    Well, apart from the people that got the achievement quest for free it's pretty much non existent.
    The way it is now, the devs might as well ask you to win two ghc instead, and it'd be just as ridiculous. It'd be simlarily dependent on luck and time.
    Imo we need a fair alternative, like winning 7 instead 30 daily challenges. Rename it to "Weekly Challenge" and everyone will be happy, since then it'll be something that can be accomplished in a more realistic time span.

Speaking for myself, I have finished 99 classic achievements, 2/3 legendary quests and 26/32 epic quests, but the 30 daily challenges (silver tier achievement, supposedly), which not everyone has to do, would trump all that together.

Lesser Knight

fp u alr have 5 win gogogoogooooo

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Well, apart from the people that got the achievement quest for free it's pretty much non existent.
    The way it is now, the devs might as well ask you to win two ghc instead, and it'd be just as ridiculous. It'd be simlarily dependent on luck and time.
    Imo we need a fair alternative, like winning 7 instead 30 daily challenges. Rename it to "Weekly Challenge" and everyone will be happy, since then it'll be something that can be accomplished in a more realistic time span.

Speaking for myself, I have finished 99 classic achievements, 2/3 legendary quests and 26/32 epic quests, but the 30 daily challenges (silver tier achievement, supposedly), which not everyone has to do, would trump all that together.
    I was thinking maybe make the epic quest harder. Instead of 3 legendary items, they could make it so that you should have at least 5 legendary items. Also, some of the quests are stupid, they should change a few. Sponsoring items should be hard so for example, maybe one of the epic quests should be "do 10,000 surgeries".
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post

I had the same idea about the weekly thing. 7 still isn't easy, I'm going to say if you can do 7 you can do 30... It just will take less than 25% of the time, which imo is the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    fp u alr have 5 win gogogoogooooo
    Well yeah, but most of them were achieved before the guild clash update.
    Every post guild clash victory counts for two pre guild clash victories in terms of difficulty.

Lesser Knight

maybe make it weekly challenge instead? then no one has a reason to complain

guild clash didnt make most daily challenges harder except carny and stuff which alot of players just wanting a few pts getting in the way. a 50 wl prize isnt important for people who aim top 3. top 5 people dont play for their guilds they play for themselves. i havent seen much difference in top 5 peoples points pre and post guild challenge

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    maybe make it weekly challenge instead? then no one has a reason to complain

guild clash didnt make most daily challenges harder except carny and stuff which alot of players just wanting a few pts getting in the way. a 50 wl prize isnt important for people who aim top 3. top 5 people dont play for their guilds they play for themselves. i havent seen much difference in top 5 peoples points pre and post guild challenge
    The daily challenges I've watched increased the requirements to reach top 3 by up to 50%!

In fish frenzy for example you could sometimes win with as little as 27-31k points, or less. Which you could reach without using a single ccb on a lucky day, while now it's become a tight showdown of 41-43k points every time, which requires you to use ccb from start to finish.
    The prize isn't even remotely worth the ~700cb of 3wls each. Last time I made a loss of 9dl to barely win.
    Before that a loss of 12dl to lose.

I could go into detail how the guild challenges affected other clashes as well, but I won't.
    I see my point proven.
    The biggest issue is that now that many times more people are participating, it has become many times more difficult and expensive to participate.
    So a logical conclusion would be to properly adjust the achievement, which requires you to win the daily challenge a crazy 30 times.
    Considering it's been months since this thread was created without a definite answer from the devs I do have my doubts, but I'll be persistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    no you dont get to comment, i know you supposedly have one epic quest left and u definitely didnt do the monthly one without a glitch
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    no you dont get to comment, i know you supposedly have one epic quest left and u definitely didnt do the monthly one without a glitch
    IT SHOULD BE HARDER. I can easily rush through it if i wanted to because some of it does not require that much time but requires wls.
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    IT SHOULD BE HARDER. I can easily rush through it if i wanted to because some of it does not require that much time but requires wls.
    "I do 300 surgeries daily"
    "one of the epic quests should be do 10,000 surgeries"

"I have enough wls to rush through 5 legendary quests"
    "you should be required to finish 5 legendary steps"

Imo it looks a lot like you're just trying to make sponsoring suit yourself. Very hypocritical
    Last edited by DeLixx; 02-23-2020 at 03:26 PM.