Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Changing Epic Quest Requirement

I really do believe Complete 100 achievements should be reverted back to it's previous, any achviement should be accepted and be eligible to complete it by reaching 100 achievements.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    I really do believe Complete 100 achievements should be reverted back to it's previous, any achviement should be accepted and be eligible to complete it by reaching 100 achievements.
    I agree, Fournos.

I could live with that

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    I could live with that
    Makes sponsoring way to easy though, and more p2w then skill...
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    Makes sponsoring way too easy though, and more p2w than skill...
    There's not that many people that ended up sponsoring with those "too easy" conditions anyway, so I doubt it'd be an issue.
    If there's an alternative you'd support I'd like to hear it o.o

There's not that many people that ended up sponsoring with those "too easy" conditions anyway, so I doubt it'd be an issue.
    If there's an alternative you'd support I'd like to hear it o.o
    I think the only alternative would be to add a bunch more epic quests.
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

I feel like if it would be reverted back to 100 of any achievement it would become too easy. It would mean that the only hard EQ left would be holding 3 legendary items in your inventory, maybe also having all the rings. Problem with legendary items is that they don't really need dedication, just a lot of DLs. The steps are all easy, but costly. Rings too, they're more about luck and how much you can waste on the quests rather than dedication.

Maybe making it so that you need to earn 150 achievements out of all would be good? You wouldn't need to do the hardest (or costliest) ones, but it would still require a lot of effort and time to complete 150 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    I feel like if it would be reverted back to 100 of any achievement it would become too easy. It would mean that the only hard EQ left would be holding 3 legendary items in your inventory, maybe also having all the rings. Problem with legendary items is that they don't really need dedication, just a lot of DLs. The steps are all easy, but costly. Rings too, they're more about luck and how much you can waste on the quests rather than dedication.

Maybe making it so that you need to earn 150 achievements out of all would be good? You wouldn't need to do the hardest (or costliest) ones, but it would still require a lot of effort and time to complete 150 of them.
    One could argue that most daily challenges are pay2win.
    150 out of 160 achievements are too many as well, considering how absurd some of the newer achievements are.

One could argue that most daily challenges are pay2win.
    150 out of 160 achievements are too many as well, considering how absurd some of the newer achievements are.
    Most still require the skill to actually do the task. The only one truly p2w one is crystal crusher.
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Lesser Knight

Default I wouild have never imagined this when I started GT

My only Epic Quest left is "Collect all 4 treasures of Valhowla". Had to use tons of hours and DLS for 3 legendary items, all the rings, blanket cape etc. But all manageable with dedication. Well... I suck doing parkouring. Now I am buying tons of Fenrir tickets and dbatteries for night vision goggles (If you have some, contact me in game). But it gives me great satisfaction to finally get my sponsored item. Cause many super rich and famous players have not become truly epic yet (like BenBarrage, Jamew7, MrSongo etc). Having my sponsor item by doing these epic quests really proves that I am a better player than them, despite them having 1000x more wealth and publicity in this game.

Bringing this up