Thread: Role Quest: Farmer

Default Role Quest: Farmer

So today is Jack of all trades and I have tried to do the builder role quest to get a growtoken since I am in need of a few for my last carnival quest and I had to submit 200 Acids; so I gave it up and tried farmer. I don't think I got a worse quest, an easier one actually but I can't quite complete it. I have to splice 200 trees of a rarity above 20 and I really have nothing of that rarity to splice. I am going to be online for the next few hours (about 4 hours) so if you think you can help me, please message me. If you think I might "scam" you by stealing your seeds, I am willing to pay for them and splice them on your world. Basically, you get free world locks.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    So today is Jack of all trades and I have tried to do the builder role quest to get a growtoken since I am in need of a few for my last carnival quest and I had to submit 200 Acids; so I gave it up and tried farmer. I don't think I got a worse quest, an easier one actually but I can't quite complete it. I have to splice 200 trees of a rarity above 20 and I really have nothing of that rarity to splice. I am going to be online for the next few hours (about 4 hours) so if you think you can help me, please message me. If you think I might "scam" you by stealing your seeds, I am willing to pay for them and splice them on your world. Basically, you get free world locks.
    Just buy guitar seeds you can buy them 200/1

Just make ponytails

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."