Thread: Respawn + pull glitch

Default Respawn + pull glitch

Thanks gt, I got scammed 200 tackles cause of this glitch that has not been fixed for a long time. So basically some guy wanted to buy 400 tackles from me and asked me to drop in a world. So I did that, and when I pulled him, he respawned and told me he buying only 200 tackles. And I broke the block and he took the tackles cause of the glitch. RIP my 11dls. Thanks again gt

This is what happened to my atms.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Well time to sell everything and buy rayman and farm till I get my stuff back. RIP 11dls, I will miss ya..

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing8082 View Post
    Thanks gt, I got scammed 200 tackles cause of this glitch that has not been fixed for a long time. So basically some guy wanted to buy 400 tackles from me and asked me to drop in a world. So I did that, and when I pulled him, he respawned and told me he buying only 200 tackles. And I broke the block and he took the tackles cause of the glitch. RIP my 11dls. Thanks again gt
    Interesting, hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Interesting, hopefully it gets fixed ASAP.
    Heh, this glitch was here 4 or more months ago, I saw on YouTube, some guy called CalvinSAN got scammed by this glitch too. So I doubt it will get fixed soon.

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

this glitch has been around for a long-a** time, and I thought that a bunch of youtubers brought awareness with their "GROWTOPIA 2019 NEW SCAM" videos.

its by no means news, and people have already reported getting scammed by it here on the forums.

fix this please.