Thread: Question

Default Question

So, I haven't really played gt seriously in a while and I was just wondering are autofarmers still a problem or has the dev team implemented an automated system to detect and ban them? I was just wondering because that's the only major issue with the game that I noticed back in the summer when I was playing.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Auto-farmers are definitely still a huge problem.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    Auto-farmers are definitely still a huge problem.
    Awww that sucks. I feel like the existence of autofarmers is like a kick in the nuts to people who actually invest time in the game and play the game how it's supposed to be played.
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Quote Originally Posted by Minonin View Post
    So, I haven't really played gt seriously in a while and I was just wondering are autofarmers still a problem or has the dev team implemented an automated system to detect and ban them? I was just wondering because that's the only major issue with the game that I noticed back in the summer when I was playing.
    Bruh, the amount of auto farmers are definitely decreasing and the moderator team is also constantly keeping an eye out for them aswell. But I can't really say that there are literally zero auto farmers in total that are in the game right now. Even if it would be a seriously good thing, reality happened to have other plans! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Bruh, the amount of auto farmers are definitely decreasing and the moderator team is also constantly keeping an eye out for them aswell. But I can't really say that there are literally zero auto farmers in total that are in the game right now. Even if it would be a seriously good thing, reality happened to have other plans! .
    They haven't dropped in numbers at all. I'm still banning several autofarmers/day in my BFG worlds.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Even if Ubisoft bans the entire auto-farmer “community”, they will still be able to find ways to come back. Sucks, really.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius
    "Maybe life isn't about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it's about collecting scars to prove we show for it." - Unknown

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

ya
    autofarmer suc
    but cant get rid of them

I'm going to be blunt
    its pretty easy to autofarm (with minimal 3rd party applications, e.g mouse software.)
    people just watch their screen/watch youtube and pay attention so when you ask them, they're there