Thread: Will WOTD trophies drop again?

Default Will WOTD trophies drop again?

They used to be 2-3dls, but suddenly skyrocketed to like 30dls. I'm interested in buying back the trophies I sold. Will this ever be possible, or am I doomed to forever have two empty pedestals?

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    They used to be 2-3dls, but suddenly skyrocketed to like 30dls. I'm interested in buying back the trophies I sold. Will this ever be possible, or am I doomed to forever have two empty pedestals?
    yes 30dls? how do people make trash worlds and get 30dls from them
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    yes 30dls? how do people make trash worlds and get 30dls from them
    r/inclusiveor

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

I doubt it'll drop again, sadly. There's quite a demand out there IMO. Or maybe it will, but at least not in the foreseeable future.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

To clarify, I'm not an Australian citizen but I'm an Indonesian studying abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    I doubt it'll drop again, sadly. There's quite a demand out there IMO. Or maybe it will, but at least not in the foreseeable future.
    Ah, that's too bad. I sold them to fund my next WOTD projects, but sadly it looks like I won't be able to replace them (for a while, at least).

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul

Yeah, I was thinking about buying my trophies back too, but looking at the price, that won't be happening. I don't think that the price will drop ever again, in fact, I think it will rise even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about buying my trophies back too, but looking at the price, that won't be happening. I don't think that the price will drop ever again, in fact, I think it will rise even more.
    Man, this is just depressing. I feel terrible and I regret this all

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul

But why? If we think about it, one trophy is created everyday and it really doesn't have any special effect.
    Does anyone actually read this?

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    But why? If we think about it, one trophy is created everyday and it really doesn't have any special effect.
    Based on the behavior of demand and its current price, regardless of supply, it won't seem to just magically drop back to 2-3 DLs over some days.

As thingamabobs are getting less valuable, the hype for the Legendary Dragon increases. More players are getting able to afford the Wizard and thus have more to spend on trophies. Let's also think about that.
    IGN: CandleJack

Man, this is just depressing. I feel terrible and I regret this all
    I feel that bro, i lock 9 dl in safe vault with totally random password just because dont know the mechanism and someone is walk in nearby my vault xd. Left 2,5 dl in my pocket.
    Another case, before Halloween i have prediction that guild stallion can be maw into growganoth, and want buy all 9wl in world buywold (i forgot which one). But, my laziness and nervous overide me xd, make me sell my guild stallion. And then in halloween it can be, and its 35 wls each.

Kinda sad, but you can't crying over spilled milk. Be realistic it happen, make that lesson as motivation that you can overcome your past-achievement without act that you think "its should be in the past". In this case make motivation that you can win WOTD in this month, or can make some good profit just to have that. Another option if you still can't move on, interact with some kind (good attitude) noob xd. Play with him, forget "that moment", and also help him.

Sorry for my bad english, and maybe "mis" philosophy or else (idk it midnight here xd).
    Last edited by TheSamsoed; 11-05-2019 at 04:36 PM.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

Quote Originally Posted by ColderMan View Post
    Except for the fact that they discontinued Ultra Trophies 3000 in favour of the new ugly trophies 2018/2019. Huge shame, completely demotivated me from making my 10th WOTD attempt.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Except for the fact that they discontinued Ultra Trophies 3000 in favour of the new ugly trophies 2018/2019. Huge shame, completely demotivated me from making my 10th WOTD attempt.
    It goes the other way around for me; I feel like I have to collect at least one of every year :/ . (I have 3 2018s and 1 2019 so I'm good for this year, lol)

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

To clarify, I'm not an Australian citizen but I'm an Indonesian studying abroad.

The price rose because the year is almost coming to end, and the throphy is becoming more and more rare. After all, once 2020 comes along, all WOTD 2019 trophies would be no longer obtainable by winning the world of the day. And you can only obtain em by buying and do note, that there are only 365 days a year, and therefore only 365 of em would ever exist.

Once 2020 comes, the price of the WOTD throphy 2020 will go back to being just around 3dls,but as the year comes to an end and 2021 approches, it's price will also skyrocket back up to around 30dls again, for the same reason.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Yes

Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim * #1725

Qoutrash that appear in my head when I hate someone

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Once 2020 comes, the price of the WOTD throphy 2020 will go back to being just around 3dls,but as the year comes to an end and 2021 approches, it's price will also skyrocket back up to around 30dls again, for the same reason.
    That's not how the trophy price works. If you actually go to BUYGHC or SEEDS people sell WOTD trophies (regardless of year) for the same price varying only about 50-100 WLs more for Ultra Trophy 3000.

They're not expensive because they're limited. It's because players use them for the Quest of Fire. There's only a really small fraction of those who actually collect them so nobody actually cares about the 'year' in them.

It will only decline back to as cheap as 3 DLs if people stop caring about the Legendary Dragon. It's the reason why the price rose anyway.
    IGN: CandleJack

r/inclusiveor
    r/ihavereddit
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Master Sorcerer

I sold like a dozen of mine years ago (like 150wls each). My worlds are already my winning pedestal, no need for an ugly cup to be shown.

To answer OP's question: They most likely won't, as long as dragon quest's demand is still there. However I'd guess that the rise to 30 dls was artificially inflated.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do: