Thread: Theory on the maintenances

Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Default Theory on the maintenances

I have a theory that they're going to remove the delay between screens on growtopia and make the game more real time. You know how everything has like a 1second delay, you won't see someone start moving until 1 second after they pressed the button( You can test this with two devices). I predict that they're going to remove this, since they said they're going to be improving gameplay during the maintenance.
    Professional thread killer

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    I have a theory that they're going to remove the delay between screens on growtopia and make the game more real time. You know how everything has like a 1second delay, you won't see someone start moving until 1 second after they pressed the button( You can test this with two devices). I predict that they're going to remove this, since they said they're going to be improving gameplay during the maintenance.
    is this really that big of an issue ?
    just asking don't hate me
    I just think ~1 second is pretty real time :/ (unless its longer haven't tested lol)

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    is this really that big of an issue ?
    just asking don't hate me
    I just think ~1 second is pretty real time :/ (unless its longer haven't tested lol)
    It causes a lot of weird unnecessary interactions though

....or they're just trying to fix the servers
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    ....or they're just trying to fix the servers
    A guy can dream, can't he?

What makes you think it won't be something else?
    IGN : HHH
    Instagram: @gt.hhh
    Discord: OAKUM#0832

Cheap bait shop at BAITHHH

that's a very random and irrelevant thing for them to fix. that's not me being cheesy, it's just a fact. all games have periodical maintenance periods to improve general performance, not necessarily for specific updates.

Lightbulb Some insights

This is not impossible BUT I think it would be quite difficult to maintain--for the servers and for many players--since not everybody has decent internet connection. Also, if you could share some ideas/concepts on how they're going to do it: the features (server-side) that the developers will add, then it would be easier to spill some more thoughts regarding the topic.

I may be wrong though. So feel free to shed some light on this too!