Thread: Any news for PvE system?

Master Sorcerer

Default Any news for PvE system?

Around 22-23Months ago developers say something like; 'We are thinking about this.' about PvE feature and 6 months ago Starkos confirmed that they are still thinking about it. Every month everyone say 'This time it can be PvE?', but no. Also last month rendering engine changed and ubidev said this;
    Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    i'm really wondering what was the reason for the changing rendering engine. I'm not complaining about it, I'm just curious. Do we will get better updates (pve or something) or it will be easier to make updates for developers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubidev View Post
    Of course, it's for a better future. At the same time, we are trying our best to support as much as we can. We don't want anyone to be left out.
    Can developers give us some info about this. Like we will start this project in 2-3months or we removed it from our plans. Still we are waiting for this, 22months .

rendering engine was changed because it was absolutely rotten. simple graphics took insane times to load. it will accomodate new features, but i assure you that the main reason was to just make the game more playable in general.

Around 22-23Months ago developers say something like; 'We are thinking about this.' about PvE feature and 6 months ago Starkos confirmed that they are still thinking about it. Every month everyone say 'This time it can be PvE?', but no. Also last month rendering engine changed and ubidev said this;

Can developers give us some info about this. Like we will start this project in 2-3months or we removed it from our plans. Still we are waiting for this, 22months .
    They said that they will make us aware if PvE is on its way. I think they're prioritising other updates and older content to make the game (as it is currently) a better place with improved activities.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

why does everyone wants pve like??!!?
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Isnt boss ghost a PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdod View Post
    Isnt boss ghost a PVE?
    Not the type we want...
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    γ‚΄γ‚΄γ‚΄γ‚΄γ‚΄. . .

No new updates in this regard, but I will reiterate what's been mentioned previously:

We still want to do PvE. That hasn't changed. However, PvE, when we do decide to do it, is going to be big - bigger than a single monthly update. As such, it will take longer to develop, and we will give you guys a heads-up when we start to let you know it's coming (even if it's still months away).

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    No new updates in this regard, but I will reiterate what's been mentioned previously:

We still want to do PvE. That hasn't changed. However, PvE, when we do decide to do it, is going to be big - bigger than a single monthly update. As such, it will take longer to develop, and we will give you guys a heads-up when we start to let you know it's coming (even if it's still months away).
    when are u gonna revamp crime fighting?

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    when are u gonna revamp crime fighting?
    They added super rare item Anubis Mask and Spring-Loaded Fists to Crime feature in Time-Tossed. I don't think we need rewamp for crime fighting.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post

Hopefully we'll get beta testing.
    IGN: Ephus

Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    They added super rare item Anubis Mask and Spring-Loaded Fists to Crime feature in Time-Tossed. I don't think we need rewamp for crime fighting.
    adding prizes doesnt mean its revamped.
    look at surgery, it keeps getting new updates like surgworld, train-e and new maladies

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

look at surgery, it keeps getting new updates like surgworld, train-e and new maladies
    Thank you for telling him
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Because surgery is most popular feature in-game. Sadly we can't say this for crime fighting. Which is when Anubis mask was 50dls, not much people interested with crime fighting(it was more than normal, but not so much. They just tried to get free 50dls). So, crime based update going to be same i guess.

Because surgery is most popular feature in-game. Sadly we can't say this for crime fighting. . Which is when Anubis mask was 50dls, not much people interested with crime fighting(it was more than normal, but not so much. They just tried to get free 50dls). So, crime based update going to be same i guess.
    That's why it needs a revamp
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

Because surgery is most popular feature in-game. Sadly we can't say this for crime fighting. . Which is when Anubis mask was 50dls, not much people interested with crime fighting(it was more than normal, but not so much. They just tried to get free 50dls). So, crime based update going to be same i guess.
    it has no relation to being popular or not, a revamp is an update to make players become interested in it again.
    i assume u are saying this because u dont do crime fighting

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

it has no relation to being popular or not, a revamp is an update to make players become interested in it again.
    Actually what i see is Old update rewamps are bad idea. They are just save that month. Surgery got rewamped with maladies, next month people forgot about it. Even if we get crime update, when new items get cheaper, others will forget about it too. We need something new..
    Last edited by GrowPixel; 11-05-2019 at 01:03 PM.