Thread: I cannot thank everyone enough...

Default I cannot thank everyone enough...

This is basically another version of Kyeosi's "Thank You" thread.

I just felt the necessity to say thanks.

It's been a rollercoaster, I still remember the feeling of building my first attempt for WOTD. As horrid as the worlds was, I still felt accomplishment. The world didn't win, but I continued building; finding inspiration in other builders and myself.

Fast forward to when I recieved my first WOTD. I did experience overwhelming joy, but winning was not all flowers and sunshine. I was criticized and mocked to a high extent for being an "amateur". However, I didn't let let that stop me... look where I am today.

My journey has been a long and tough one. But it has been fun... influencial... and I couldn't have done it without the people who helped me every step of the way. No longer the amateur builder(but by no means the best), I am constantly reminded of the times of mockery and 'superiority', even today. I am also reminded of the people who are there for each other, and the undying perseverence that inspires every builder.

I worked extremely hard on my Halloween world. I enjoyed combining concepts from some of my previous worlds(EDGARSRAVEN in particular), and going through the detailed process of building a world.

I spent hours upon hours perfecting each room/cavern, testing for things like loopholes to design issues to even guestbook text formatting. It was all worth it.

I also have to say... kudos to the other entries! I saw amazing talent within every world, definitely worthy of praise and accomplishment. You all deserve it.

Thank you.
    -sSpark

Congrats!
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! FOLLOW=FOLLOW BACK

GT ACCOUNT: footballape gt

Oii, congrats!

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

To clarify, I'm not an Australian citizen but I'm an Indonesian studying abroad.

Banned

Nice, $29288 hours wasted