Thread: Will every old IOTM come out on console?

Talking Will every old IOTM come out on console?

Just a question I'm sure everybody playing on XBOX and PLAYSTATION would love to know, will every IOTM come out such as the Magplant and the Rayman Fists wich are the 2 best examples.

I'd like a moderator to atleast give us a HINT as I'm just wondering me every getting hyped for the 2 items ๐Ÿ˜…

Also HELLOOO to all my XBOX friends its me "Ledsham" I love our community tbh and can't wait for the game to grow one day ( hopefully, fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜‚ )

Will the winners of the Mod Halloween Parkour be getting their prizes anytime soon me and a few people I am friends with won and still haven't been given our Prizes ๐Ÿ˜, we will be patient obviously but just in case we were forgotten about ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป*โ™‚๏ธ

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

When it comes to distributing prizes for Halloween events, we definitely didn't forget anyone We're working on finalising the list of all winners and you should get the prize in the next few days.

As for IOTM for consoles, we have no plans for now to include Magplant or Rayman's Fist. If at any point it changes, it will be announced.

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post

When it comes to distributing prizes for Halloween events, we definitely didn't forget anyone We're working on finalising the list of all winners and you should get the prize in the next few days.

As for IOTM for consoles, we have no plans for now to include Magplant or Rayman's Fist. If at any point it changes, it will be announced.
    Thankyou for the reply, appreciate it.

Knight

No magplant or Rayman fist? Do you guys want everyone to just stop? If i dont see rayman i will def quit playing. Im playing right now to be able to obtain the itoms that i couldnt during the life of mobile.

There is no reason why we cant be treated with these items and if rayman fist isnt coming why do u guys have us worrying about the rest of Rayman. This is a mess on console what is really going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post

I really really hope that the info about rayman is false, That is the item i look forward to obtaining the most.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Lesser Wizard

Default henlo

rayman and mag broke the economy.

now you want it on console
    ok
    thank
    you
    very
    cool

As much as I personally would want rayman and macplants to be included in the game, I understand the reason for not including it as it kinda destroyed the economy of farmables and economy of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    As much as I personally would want rayman and macplants to be included in the game, I understand the reason for not including it as it kinda destroyed the economy of farmables and economy of the game.
    Maybe they could come out but as permanent in-game store items.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I donโ€™t farm. Just chill.

It will not break the economy since players already know about it, thereโ€™s going to be a lot of those enough for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RealCrazyredS View Post
    It will not break the economy since players already know about it, thereโ€™s going to be a lot of those enough for everyone.
    Lol that's even worse. Imagine if everyone got a rayman. Farmables prices would drop massively due to the sheer quantity of farmables due to the 3punch feature of the rayman

Quote Originally Posted by MystZ View Post
    rayman and mag broke the economy.

now you want it on console
    ok
    thank
    you
    very
    cool
    Rayman is not as damaging as the mag plants, IMO rayman could be added without any serious effects since mag plants were the only true reason that the raymans fiat became absurdly useful. (Excuse my English Iโ€™m really tired rn)
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG