Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Idea Item For Winterfest!

  1. #1

    Post My Idea Item For Winterfest!

    My idea item for winterfest!

    Red Holiday Monster Onesie
    Type: Shirt - Clothes
    Color: Red
    Texture: Single
    Hardness: 0 hit
    Properties: This item never drops any seeds. Can't be spliced.

    Green Holiday Monster Onesie
    Type: Shirt - Clothes
    Color: Green
    Texture: Single
    Hardness: 0 hit
    Properties: This item never drops any seeds. Can't be spliced.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMo View Post
    My idea item for winterfest!

    Red Holiday Monster Onesie
    Type: Shirt - Clothes
    Color: Red
    Texture: Single
    Hardness: 0 hit
    Properties: This item never drops any seeds. Can't be spliced.

    Green Holiday Monster Onesie
    Type: Shirt - Clothes
    Color: Green
    Texture: Single
    Hardness: 0 hit
    Properties: This item never drops any seeds. Can't be spliced.
    Rate it from 1-10

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMo View Post
    My idea item for winterfest!

    Red Holiday Monster Onesie
    Type: Shirt - Clothes
    Color: Red
    Texture: Single
    Hardness: 0 hit
    Properties: This item never drops any seeds. Can't be spliced.

    Green Holiday Monster Onesie
    Type: Shirt - Clothes
    Color: Green
    Texture: Single
    Hardness: 0 hit
    Properties: This item never drops any seeds. Can't be spliced.
    Any idea about this?

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Behind a bush in France
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Doesn't look related to Christmas, but could be a nice addition to Player Appreciation Week imo
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Name:  Holiday Monster Onesie Red.png
Views: 99
Size:  39.1 KB
    IT'S SO FRICKING CUTE I WANT IT TAKE ALL MY DLS!

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Skullifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPro092 View Post
    Doesn't look related to Christmas, but could be a nice addition to Player Appreciation Week imo
    I agree with this dude

    Contact Me:

    See my thread on respect

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Behind a bush in France
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Name:  Holiday Monster Onesie Red.png
Views: 99
Size:  39.1 KB
    IT'S SO FRICKING CUTE I WANT IT TAKE ALL MY DLS!
    I dunno if having a pair of eyes like that staring at your soul is cute, but okay :P
    OR, if you've got enough dough to back it up, why not sponsor the item?
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard LBForce_GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Don't kidnap me pls
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPro092 View Post
    I dunno if having a pair of eyes like that staring at your soul is cute, but okay :P
    OR, if you've got enough dough to back it up, why not sponsor the item?
    Ok my new goal is to get 3k bgl and sponsor this fantastic item omg

  9. #9
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Behind a bush in France
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBForce_GT View Post
    Ok my new goal is to get 3k bgl and sponsor this fantastic item omg
    You won't be seeing me wear that thing, but best of luck to your endeavor mate!
    It's 2019! Bring back the Nyan Cat Hat!!!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •