Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Let hear my story

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default Let hear my story

    Last post got remove for showing mod name and support ticket.

    Here goes, few months ago i was associated with rayman glitch. I returned everything i took to a mod. She even assured me that I won't get banned.

    Months later, i got 2 years ban. Tried talking to support over emails but u know, "ignored".
    After a few emails, 2 years turned into perma.

    I don't know what to say anymore.
    I will let people here decide.

    U can pm me if u want picture related to the story.
    Last edited by R4Z; 11-06-2019 at 01:14 PM.

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    This should be enough to not get removed

    Name:  IMG_20191106_201306.png
Views: 233
Size:  133.8 KB

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    From EARTH, obviously!
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Good story!
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    After a few emails, 2 years turned into perma.
    Nothing to do with the emails. A 2 year ban IS a permanent ban.

    ok y'all the pics back

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Consumed by a suspension.
    Posts
    1,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    This should be enough to not get removed

    Name:  IMG_20191106_201306.png
Views: 233
Size:  133.8 KB
    You can actually guess the name of the moderator quite easily. There is no way to know the exact moderator but you can narrow it down to a couple of them.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

    making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Recheh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    On the Console Growtopia
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Last post got remove for showing mod name and support ticket.

    Here goes, few months ago i was associated with rayman glitch. I returned everything i took to a mod. She even assured me that I won't get banned.

    Months later, i got 2 years ban. Tried talking to support over emails but u know, "ignored".
    After a few emails, 2 years turned into perma.

    I don't know what to say anymore.
    I will let people here decide.

    U can pm me if u want picture related to the story.
    It's a interesting world with interesting outcomes.

    These outcomes are based on how you act. Now I don't want to sound like those so called "Mini-mods" who say "Hey man you got banned for a reason, you did this and now you have to face that."

    But in all honesty that's how it is. It's either you did something bad or you didn't do anything. There's no in between these 2. It could be something else as well that you've gotten banned for. Maybe you did something which had somehow affected the outcome? Past history also counts in this.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    It's a interesting world with interesting outcomes.

    These outcomes are based on how you act. Now I don't want to sound like those so called "Mini-mods" who say "Hey man you got banned for a reason, you did this and now you have to face that."

    But in all honesty that's how it is. It's either you did something bad or you didn't do anything. There's no in between these 2. It could be something else as well that you've gotten banned for. Maybe you did something which had somehow affected the outcome? Past history also counts in this.
    You realize moderators aren't infallible? There's a good chance it could have been an honest mistake. (Or maybe not, who knows.)

    Signature v9.0


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    It's a interesting world with interesting outcomes.

    These outcomes are based on how you act. Now I don't want to sound like those so called "Mini-mods" who say "Hey man you got banned for a reason, you did this and now you have to face that."

    But in all honesty that's how it is. It's either you did something bad or you didn't do anything. There's no in between these 2. It could be something else as well that you've gotten banned for. Maybe you did something which had somehow affected the outcome? Past history also counts in this.
    What im trying to point out, it could been the mod in game did not give information to support.

    Also the support said i was banned for stealing item when exploiting glitch. Which is i returned them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Nothing to do with the emails. A 2 year ban IS a permanent ban.
    When i login, it show number. But now it just say suspended

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    Did you tell support that you already returned the item? You should also provide the date and tell them to check the logs



  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Did you tell support that you already returned the item? You should also provide the date and tell them to check the logs
    i told them with pictured included but "ignored"

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Nightmares
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Doing glitches are NEVER legal, they said that to MrSongo but they let him pass..

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axzyte View Post
    Doing glitches are NEVER legal, they said that to MrSongo but they let him pass..
    U B E S O F T

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    From EARTH, obviously!
    Posts
    2,839

    Default

    Oh yeah MrSongo had the intention to steal with a glitch!!!!!
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,279

    Default

    Pls read my story

    Instagram: @Rimuoi._
    Discord: @* Asagiri Rim *#1725






    Join Secret santa 2019 Here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Pls read my story
    ? ?

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    i told them with pictured included but "ignored"
    Tbh we are humans and we make mistakes, but ignoring players and forbidding them to get their punishments discussed with their own versions is disrespectful.

    I mean imagine sending copy pastes all over, it’s just unprofessional and disrespectful, ain’t it? I understand that they are busy n stuff but c’mon, we’re humans too.
    Join Forumers United, Join now!

    All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer MineDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Planet Malaysia
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Last post got remove for showing mod name and support ticket.

    Here goes, few months ago i was associated with rayman glitch. I returned everything i took to a mod. She even assured me that I won't get banned.


    Months later, i got 2 years ban. Tried talking to support over emails but u know, "ignored".
    After a few emails, 2 years turned into perma.

    I don't know what to say anymore.
    I will let people here decide.

    U can pm me if u want picture related to the story.
    Prehaps the moderator made a mistake, and you were basically still meant to get banned. After all, we all make mistakes from time to time.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Tbh we are humans and we make mistakes, but ignoring players and forbidding them to get their punishments discussed with their own versions is disrespectful.

    I mean imagine sending copy pastes all over, it’s just unprofessional and disrespectful, ain’t it? I understand that they are busy n stuff but c’mon, we’re humans too.
    They always do that. I just want to have a formal conversation

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Prehaps the moderator made a mistake, and you were basically still meant to get banned. After all, we all make mistakes from time to time.
    At least confirmed that they really made a mistake instead of ignoring

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer R4Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    IDK..I'm lost...
    Posts
    2,784

    Default

    I just want confirmation

    IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v



  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    i told them with pictured included but "ignored"
    What do you mean by ignored? Did they not reply to your emails? How many emails have you sent?



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •