Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The most annoying bug for PS4 (idk about others)

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    164

    Exclamation The most annoying bug for PS4 (idk about others)

    So I have noticed something very annoying.

    Whenever there is a music/noise playing from a block (old timey radio,boombox,jammers,etc.) it doesn't fade when I go far from it or leave the world, also when you put down the volume in the options it still plays no matter what, also when you go to another world it still plays.
    I know it is a minor bug and not game breaking but it's just annoying and degrades the quality of the game.

    I can upload a video in youtube and link it here if you can't understand what I am saying and hopefully, you fix it.
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  2. #2

    Default Xbox too

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    So I have noticed something very annoying.

    Whenever there is a music/noise playing from a block (old timey radio,boombox,jammers,etc.) it doesn't fade when I go far from it or leave the world, also when you put down the volume in the options it still plays no matter what, also when you go to another world it still plays.
    I know it is a minor bug and not game breaking but it's just annoying and degrades the quality of the game.

    I can upload a video in youtube and link it here if you can't understand what I am saying and hopefully, you fix it.
    It's happening on Xbox too the whole community was outraged but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak
    Hopefully they do fix it and hopefully Sony and Microsoft accept the update approval ASAP.
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  4. #4

    Default

    Yeah I have had this problem too, but it doesn't affect me that much as I always play with no sounds.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Playing Growtopia 2
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    Yeah I have had this problem too, but it doesn't affect me that much as I always play with no sounds.
    That must be pretty boring and plain but ehh people have their own preferences and I'm fine with it.
    CHJOP CHJOP

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    That must be pretty boring and plain but ehh people have their own preferences and I'm fine with it.
    Yeah for me personally it's good as I always watch videos while playing.

  7. #7
    Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Yeah this bug is getting on my nerves,I would love to know when this will get fixed, We have had this issue ever since the last update. I have wanted to mess with music notes but as it stands thats not an option.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

  8. #8
    Administrator Ayame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    It's happening on Xbox too the whole community was outraged ������ but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak ������
    Hi guys! Yup, the issue was reported so we are aware of it and we are working on it

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •