Thread: The most annoying bug for PS4 (idk about others)

Exclamation The most annoying bug for PS4 (idk about others)

So I have noticed something very annoying.

Whenever there is a music/noise playing from a block (old timey radio,boombox,jammers,etc.) it doesn't fade when I go far from it or leave the world, also when you put down the volume in the options it still plays no matter what, also when you go to another world it still plays.
    I know it is a minor bug and not game breaking but it's just annoying and degrades the quality of the game.

I can upload a video in youtube and link it here if you can't understand what I am saying and hopefully, you fix it.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Default Xbox too

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    So I have noticed something very annoying.

Whenever there is a music/noise playing from a block (old timey radio,boombox,jammers,etc.) it doesn't fade when I go far from it or leave the world, also when you put down the volume in the options it still plays no matter what, also when you go to another world it still plays.
    I know it is a minor bug and not game breaking but it's just annoying and degrades the quality of the game.

I can upload a video in youtube and link it here if you can't understand what I am saying and hopefully, you fix it.
    It's happening on Xbox too the whole community was outraged but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak
    Hopefully they do fix it and hopefully Sony and Microsoft accept the update approval ASAP.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Yeah I have had this problem too, but it doesn't affect me that much as I always play with no sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by BerryAllen View Post
    Yeah I have had this problem too, but it doesn't affect me that much as I always play with no sounds.
    That must be pretty boring and plain but ehh people have their own preferences and I'm fine with it.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    That must be pretty boring and plain but ehh people have their own preferences and I'm fine with it.
    Yeah for me personally it's good as I always watch videos while playing.

Knight

Yeah this bug is getting on my nerves,I would love to know when this will get fixed, We have had this issue ever since the last update. I have wanted to mess with music notes but as it stands thats not an option.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    It's happening on Xbox too the whole community was outraged ������ but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak ������
    Hi guys! Yup, the issue was reported so we are aware of it and we are working on it