Thread: we need active Guardians and Moderators ASAP

Wink we need active Guardians and Moderators ASAP

If there are any OG players here from beta 2012 and early release 2013, you might have remembered the issues with the scammers and it was really horrible.

What Seth and Hamumu did to prevent this was adding moderators to the game as early as possible and they did this by letting players fill up a form and emailing them a letter of approval.
    I wish this will happen soon in the console servers before January 2020 and keep the small console community safe and 24/7 alive.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Default I agree ☝🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    If there are any OG players here from beta 2012 and early release 2013, you might have remembered the issues with the scammers and it was really horrible.

What Seth and Hamumu did to prevent this was adding moderators to the game as early as possible and they did this by letting players fill up a form and emailing them a letter of approval.
    I wish this will happen soon in the console servers before January 2020 and keep the small console community safe and 24/7 alive.
    Yes!, Xbox needs just atleast 1 guardian / moderator but not just an Ubisoft staff an actual consistent player that can investigate stuff a lot easier as then for example. If it was me ( I'm not saying I'll ever be a guardian or moderator) I am friends with 90% of the community so if they see a drop game / a person trying to sell ingame items for money etc..... then I could easily get information of who it is and investigate the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    Yes!, Xbox needs just atleast 1 guardian / moderator but not just an Ubisoft staff an actual consistent player that can investigate stuff a lot easier as then for example. If it was me ( I'm not saying I'll ever be a guardian or moderator) I am friends with 90% of the community so if they see a drop game / a person trying to sell ingame items for money etc..... then I could easily get information of who it is and investigate the whole thing.
    Hopefully they do get an active one. Well,if they are open for this,I am wholeheartedly willing to sacrifice my time for the sake of the PS4 community, I can be active all day because I am always at my house, which is great for me to kill time!

Lets just hope they do get a good willing player from the public to manage the bad behavior other players have.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!