Thread: Communication Update idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Communication Update idea

1.)What if, instead of needing a supporter rank to get the bubble where you show an item you sell and walk around with it (idk what it's called), you only need to get to a certain level (like 10 or 15) or buy it from the store for like 10k gems because having to pay for it is really pay2win (in some cases). In addition to that you can also use that bubble to put what you want to buy. With that, people without keyboards will be able to trade easily.

2.)A simple Thumbs up/down emoji when trading or a shortcut for /yes or /no when trading.
    If you cant chat while trading then this is better and a simpler way to negotiate.

3.)Commands shortcuts, when pressing either R3/L3 (idk for xbox and switch) it will show a menu where useful commands are placed, so that instead of typing it, you can just press it and do it easily. The most useful I found is /go,/msg,/report,/sb,bc,cb,/kickall.
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    1.)What if, instead of needing a supporter rank to get the bubble where you show an item you sell and walk around with it (idk what it's called), you only need to get to a certain level (like 10 or 15) or buy it from the store for like 10k gems because having to pay for it is really pay2win (in some cases). In addition to that you can also use that bubble to put what you want to buy. With that, people without keyboards will be able to trade easily.

2.)A simple Thumbs up/down emoji when trading or a shortcut for /yes or /no when trading.
    If you cant chat while trading then this is better and a simpler way to negotiate.

3.)Commands shortcuts, when pressing either R3/L3 (idk for xbox and switch) it will show a menu where useful commands are placed, so that instead of typing it, you can just press it and do it easily. The most useful I found is /go,/msg,/report,/sb,bc,cb,/kickall.
    All of the above seems pretty reasonable I like it all 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    All of the above seems pretty reasonable I like it all 😃
    Thank you for appreciating my ideas!
    CHJOP CHJOP

Come Join Secret Santa 2019!