Thread: An update for /warp and other commands.

Default An update for /warp and other commands.

1. Reduce the cooldown of /warp from 15 seconds to 5-10. Misspelling a world name and not being able to warp to the correct one fast is painful.

2. Also bringing up this idea Oldsock had before, that's already been forgotten about.
    Click here!

3. /fav is a great feature, but we seriously need more space. If we could buy /fav slots for e.g. the same price backpack upgrades are sold, it'd be awesome. Let's say 10 worlds at a time

4. More backpack space. I don't think an explanation is really needed, but 196 backpack slots is definitely not enough.

5. Bring /me back!!!

6. Ability to /msg multiple people at once, without having to use /fc. Let's say I wanted to tell Oldsock, ILimeGreen and DynPlaysGT that "yo I've been diagnosed with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis"
    Instead of having to trouble myself with typing in that long message three times, I could just type in /msg Oldsock,ILimeGreen,DynPlaysGT yo I've been diagnosed with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis!" and they'd all receive that message at the same time.

Tell me what you think of these, I'm interested to hear your view on this

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Let's say I wanted to tell Oldsock, ILimeGreen and DynPlaysGT that "yo I've been diagnosed with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis"
    I'm so sorry.
    F
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    1. Reduce the cooldown of /warp from 15 seconds to 5-10. Misspelling a world name and not being able to warp to the correct one fast is painful.

2. Also bringing up this idea Oldsock had before, that's already been forgotten about.
    Click here!

3. /fav is a great feature, but we seriously need more space. If we could buy /fav slots for e.g. the same price backpack upgrades are sold, it'd be awesome. Let's say 10 worlds at a time

4. More backpack space. I don't think an explanation is really needed, but 196 backpack slots is definitely not enough.

5. Bring /me back!!!

6. Ability to /msg multiple people at once, without having to use /fc. Let's say I wanted to tell Oldsock, ILimeGreen and DynPlaysGT that "yo I've been diagnosed with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis"
    Instead of having to trouble myself with typing in that long message three times, I could just type in /msg Oldsock,ILimeGreen,DynPlaysGT yo I've been diagnosed with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis!" and they'd all receive that message at the same time.

Tell me what you think of these, I'm interested to hear your view on this
    /me was not removed intentionally. It was a glitch and the developers are working hard to fix it
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    /me was not removed intentionally. It was a glitch and the developers are working hard to fix it
    Oh, right. Well we still need it back! Hopefully we'll get to use it again soon.

Contact Me:

Thanks to Intensifies for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I'm so sorry.
    F
    Did I catch it from you?
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

I agree with all of these.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread: