Thread: Can someone explain this?

Default Can someone explain this?

I'm a PS4 player and I know that crossplay is not a thing here but something popped up when I moved my wl and it showed "This world has been made platform cross play by the owner!" (with the mobile jump button showing).

That's just weird or was that something that is supposed to be in a future update and bugged...

Heres a proof: https://youtu.be/bKDDvQDpF5c (sorry if it's wiggly, I rushed this for some reason lel)

Edit: also why does it automatically press L2 and changes it from fist to wrench or vice-versa
    PLAYED GT SINCE MARCH OF 2013!JUST STARTED FORUMS SEPTEMBER OF 2019

GROWID:SOMBODIYT(PC/MOBILE) SOMBODI_(PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I'm a PS4 player and I know that crossplay is not a thing here but something popped up when I moved my wl and it showed "This world has been made platform cross play by the owner!" (with the mobile jump button showing).

That's just weird or was that something that is supposed to be in a future update and bugged...

Heres a proof: https://youtu.be/bKDDvQDpF5c (sorry if it's wiggly, I rushed this for some reason lel)

Edit: also why does it automatically press L2 and changes it from fist to wrench or vice-versa
    This has been since the game itself got released, might just be a placeholder for future crossplay chances? Who knows.

Might also just be a build hiccup which they forgot to remove from PS4 build.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    This has been since the game itself got released, might just be a placeholder for future crossplay chances? Who knows.

Might also just be a build hiccup which they forgot to remove from PS4 build.
    Might be a placeholder but I doubt it coz PlayStation rarely open ups crossplay (unless it has changed, I might look into it)
    and it might be it was lazy coding and just didn't remove that feature when porting it to the PS4

edit: oops, I just literally paraphrased your reply, sorry 'bout that.

Hi, can you tell me how frequent this issue is? Or how often you encountered it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi, can you tell me how frequent this issue is? Or how often you encountered it?

FOR PS4

Buy a world with the world trade feature.

Remove the world lock, Place it somewhere else

You'll get a pop-up stating that Cross-platform has updated.
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#5381
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Hi guys,

We tried but couldn't replicate the issue. We'll continue doing so and it would help us a lot if we can get the info about the frequency of this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame View Post
    Hi guys,

We tried but couldn't replicate the issue. We'll continue doing so and it would help us a lot if we can get the info about the frequency of this issue.
    This was happening in the PS4 version, I don't know if it was already fixed but it happens %100 percent of the time.
    This might not happen when you place, remove and place the worldlock again but this happened when I placed a worldlock,placed a lock, ignored empty air to the lock, removed the worldlock and then place it again, then it shows.

Lesser Wizard

I don't understand why the input box dialog still moves up just like on mobile. I mean, the virtual keyboard takes up the whole screen if I'm not mistaken.