Thread: Thoughts on reducing daily challenge time to 1 hour?

Lesser Wizard

Default Thoughts on reducing daily challenge time to 1 hour?

Just want to gather what people think about this.

I personally find that the 2 hour challenge is too long. The benefits of reducing it in my view includes:

1. more people will participate since the time required is reduced;

2. with more variety of daily challenge now, its also more fun for everyone to join in;

3. we do not get an overdose of the same activity for 2 hours.. omg.. my mama always thinks I am insane...

Feel free to share your thoughts..
    Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Quote Originally Posted by fireball116 View Post
    Just want to gather what people think about this.

I personally find that the 2 hour challenge is too long. The benefits of reducing it in my view includes:

1. more people will participate since the time required is reduced;

2. with more variety of daily challenge now, its also more fun for everyone to join in;

3. we do not get an overdose of the same activity for 2 hours.. omg.. my mama always thinks I am insane...

Feel free to share your thoughts..
    I do not support this idea. Although working on a challenge for two hours is tough, and usually annoying - it leaves a good amount of time for people with a busy schedule; they can just log on a few times during the event and do their points. Having the challenges be only an hour long likely means a lot of people will miss the event entirely, rather than have the extra time to be able to do what they need to get done.

I am not sure if I explained this well, but I hope you get the general idea of why I can't support lessening the challenge time. It's just far better being able to hop online within the 2 hours, rather than being forced to get online during a possibly busy time in your day. That one hour makes a huge difference sometimes.

Also, for future reference, threads like this one should be in the Suggestion Box.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Lesser Wizard

Ah.. thx for pointing out this shld be in suggestions..

i dun really agree tat it allows people to come in during the 2 hour period. its a challenge so its intense during the period the event is on. If u are not there from the moment go, its really hard to catch up..

Not sure if i m missing something but tat is my feel..
    Fireball116
    Owner of:

Maybe if instead, we could choose when to activate the 2 hours and the rewards would be given at the end of the day. This would make everyone able to participate.
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

making this my sigpic cus im greedy and i want the 2 wls

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Maybe if instead, we could choose when to activate the 2 hours and the rewards would be given at the end of the day. This would make everyone able to participate.
    Then it will be mess up the uranium race and growganoth challenge
    IGN : TheSamsoed
    Level : 70
    World : sellcauseway
    Token : 30/200
    Worldlocks ≈ 7dl + all balloonwarz related item

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

Cool

more people will join and still loose to the pros who dominates
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    more people will join and still loose to the pros who dominates
    yay
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

Lesser Wizard

+1 1hr is better than 2hr. Most challengers stop at 1hr tbh when they have big lead. Or make it Guild challenge 2hr and personal 1hr

Big +1.

Today we had a 1 hour challenge since it started at 11:00 and carnival ended at 12:00, and that was the most wonderful thing ever. Grinding for 2 hours straight is exhausting. I think having 1 hour challenges will allow a lot of people to get into them and it would just be beneficial all around. There are no downsides that I can think of for making challenges shorter, please do it!

While we are at it, make the challenge ledger show the points of the most recent challenge, not the previous one.

Signature

I disagree. Initially daily challenges were supposed to be up to skill, only for the best to prevail; shortening would diminish the "skill" part greatly, because an hour is not nearly enough to just "get fired up" and properly compete. I was 2nd today, and I lost merely because I ran out of time, 1st was my friend and he said that he just got lucky. Being 2nd because I ran out of time left me with an empty feeling, since I could've won if I had some more time (the other 60 minutes that we didn't get due to carnival ending).

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Wipou View Post

While we are at it, make the challenge ledger show the points of the most recent challenge, not the previous one.
    And if you can please let us see the points of my guildmate even tho the challenge is done
    Who needs a signature?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ScarizardGT View Post
    And if you can please let us see the points of my guildmate even tho the challenge is done
    currently the points of guildmates is visible only on the guild challenge board... so u need buy one and place in a world to view it.. its different from the Clash...

I did the 1 hour challenge yesterday as well and I thought it was nice and exciting, given the shortened timing.. we had not much time to rally everyone, but just as well... whoever was on, we just asked them to jump in... and we came in 6th.. lol...

Anymore views are welcome!
    Fireball116
    Owner of: