Thread: Super Broadcast Confirmation Prompt

Squire

Lightbulb Super Broadcast Confirmation Prompt

Greetings,

My suggestion is for a confirmation prompt in the /sb command and megaphone.

Why? Lately, a few Growtopians have been doing SB about you being able to "check your SB price" or any other believable messages which are false. I know this is a dumb thing but it helps players which have lots of gems, I mean lots like over 100k+. Although most players know this is fake, it can still result in one or two players (or more) falling into this trick.

What if they did this when there is a high amount of concurrent players? (worst case scenario) Over 30k gems can be wasted from this simply by trusting it. I call upons the developers to consider about this to reduce any similar situation from happening again in the future. Though this is a small thing, it will help minority or even majority of the players.

Off-topic. Megaphone should have the confirmation prompt as well as it will be much safer for players to make a second decision on whether they want to use the megaphone.

For Developer

Suggestion: Confirmation Prompt for Super Broadcast (SB) and Megaphone
    Reason: Tricks like type "/sb price" to view the SB price are nowadays appearing and players are falling into this trick. Gems are wasted from this.

Also, an add-on to the suggestion. If possible, could you add a space between the message code and the original message?
    Example:

[SB]Message here

That small little detail between the bracket and "Message" is irritating. There should be a space to make it look neat. Some messages have spaces while most doesn't. It should be like this.

[SB] Message here
    Thank you.
    GamerWei's YouTube Channel (Check it out and support me!)

Goals for 2019-2020:
    • Reach 5,000 subscribers
    • Have over 150,000 views

Achievements
    • 1,000 Subscribers on YouTube
    • 100,000 views on YouTube

Owned World(s): MAMSSP

Also, an add-on to the suggestion. If possible, could you add a space between the message code and the original message?
    +1
    yes please

Signature v9.2

Art by Intensifies (thank you!)
    https://i.postimg.cc/NjzM0nBP/20200311-223919.png
    Previous sigpic by Parpul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Little protection against "accident" sbs would be cool imo