Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: Rate the game above you

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer TobyLerasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    3,070

    Default Rate the game above you

    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, so you’ll basically rate the game above you. Let’s go, I’ll start.

    Overwatch

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, so you’ll basically rate the game above you. Let’s go, I’ll start.

    Overwatch
    Made by Blizzard, a company that bans Hong Kong players if they support Hong Kong protests, -100/0

    Touhou
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Made by Blizzard, a company that bans Hong Kong players if they support Hong Kong protests, -100/0

    Touhou
    Probably would be better if I was good at and my crappy laptop could handle bullet hell games. I will give it a 6/10 because it was never really my cup of tea even when I had an actual PC that could handle it.

    Starcraft II
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

    Contact Info:

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Bobotov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Black mesa: Xen

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobotov View Post
    Black mesa: Xen
    tf is that game
    ?/10

    Deltarune
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..



    IGN: MadMewMew


    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    tf is that game
    ?/10

    Deltarune
    Lmao I don't know what is that 5/10
    Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4

    My personal background is everything video games and anime.





    Remember im boy..

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Vale0203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    3,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Lmao I don't know what is that 5/10
    Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4
    Tf is that?

    BeamNG

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Elyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The Spaceship
    Posts
    4,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    Tf is that?

    BeamNG
    Never played that game, sorry!

    A Hat in Time
    Quit this game already
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS

    We require Peace and Tranquility
    Come Join Secret Santa for another year of giving!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Farmers2168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyrion View Post
    Never played that game, sorry!

    A Hat in Time
    not sure but 7/10 because I like 7.

    LifeAfter (If you're an Indonesian, you should know this game)

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Falling in flow of love..
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers2168 View Post
    not sure but 7/10 because I like 7.

    LifeAfter (If you're an Indonesian, you should know this game)
    not an indonesian but this game is quite popular in our school so i'd give out a 8/10

    Minecraft!
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : Weird#3325


    "An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Oma357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    (JAMMED!)
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    not an indonesian but this game is quite popular in our school so i'd give out a 8/10

    Minecraft!
    7.2/10 overhyped game in my opinion

    Counter strike global offensive
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Falling in flow of love..
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    7.2/10 overhyped game in my opinion

    Counter strike global offensive
    based on my friends review ill rate 7/10

    so much hackers
    theyre skins that cost above $10K stonks (not sure but my friend told me this)

    FORTNITE
    I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

    IGN : xWeird | Discord : Weird#3325


    "An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    FORTNITE
    0/10, enough said.

    Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    0/10, enough said.

    Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge
    I hate rat so 0/10
    Pixel world

    My personal background is everything video games and anime.





    Remember im boy..

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Random_House.png
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    I hate rat so 0/10
    Pixel world
    Too laggy/10 4 me, but overall visuals is better than gt, so 7, if it only had great servers, a good 9! (Or if i have a decent wifi yknow)

    Stardew Valley uwu
    //iostream
    using namespace std

    Int main()
    Cout >> "Peck! Pyeck!";

    Robin's Carpentry Building Guide
    Supported by Natsuki~

    To be Human~

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer effanx11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Nowhere Particular
    Posts
    4,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Too laggy/10 4 me, but overall visuals is better than gt, so 7, if it only had great servers, a good 9! (Or if i have a decent wifi yknow)

    Stardew Valley uwu
    Great game, amazing if you want to kill time and feel peaceful. Really relaxing, recommended for everyone who likes farming and other recreational activities.

    Fallout 4
    Avatar Credits Go To SnowCone

    IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Great game, amazing if you want to kill time and feel peaceful. Really relaxing, recommended for everyone who likes farming and other recreational activities.

    Fallout 4
    Never played it myself so I can't really speak from experience, but I've had a blast with a lot of Bethesda games in the past (rip bethesda these days tho) so it's probably good. Definitely gotta check it out properly some day.

    Speaking of Bethesda, rate Skyrim.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Current avatar by Electrolava6, thank you!

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard Thiago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Never played it myself so I can't really speak from experience, but I've had a blast with a lot of Bethesda games in the past (rip bethesda these days tho) so it's probably good. Definitely gotta check it out properly some day.

    Speaking of Bethesda, rate Skyrim.
    8/10 too overrated imo, but damn if this game ain't awesome

    Team fortress 2
    https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/2e/Demoman_autodejectedtie04.wav
    Secret audio
    Beep boop, maggot!

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard 10bang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Eden 6
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago View Post
    8/10 too overrated imo, but damn if this game ain't awesome

    Team fortress 2
    6/10 was a decent game until w-m1 pyros became a nightmare

    Borderlands 3
    V I J U T I M E

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10bang View Post
    6/10 was a decent game until w-m1 pyros became a nightmare

    Borderlands 3
    Never played it or plan on playing it (not a fan of most FPS games)

    SOMA is a pretty niche game, but I hope someone has played it.

    Signature v9.1


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •