View Poll Results: Make Atms Collectable By The Public In Place-only Builder Locks?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%

Thread: Would you like atms to be collectable in place-only builder locks?

Lesser Wizard

Default Would you like atms to be collectable in place-only builder locks?

I would really like atms to be collectable in place only builder locks. It's because I got 12k atms chilling and I'm too lazy to harvest them. I'm also too lazy to break them, so I thought it would be nice if I could put them in builder locks, make them place only and have people be able to collect them from there (Yes, I'm giving away free gems). Currently, if you hit an atm placed in a place-only builder lock nothing happens.

How many agree?

Would like this to be possible with science stations as well.

Also, this should be in Suggestion Box, as you are suggesting an existing feature to be buffed.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Lmao good can sell quest punch provider
    🇮🇩Rimuoi

Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)

Instagram: @Rimuoi._

This my Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloxinia View Post
    I'm trying become a normal human that never giveup

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by booloman View Post
    I would really like atms to be collectable in place only builder locks. It's because I got 12k atms chilling and I'm too lazy to harvest them. I'm also too lazy to break them, so I thought it would be nice if I could put them in builder locks, make them place only and have people be able to collect them from there (Yes, I'm giving away free gems). Currently, if you hit an atm placed in a place-only builder lock nothing happens.

How many agree?
    This could affect the prices of providers.
    GamerWei

2019 Goals
    • Reach 800 subscribers (755)

This will only encourage gem trading which I think is very harmful to the economy due to its major contribution to inflation.

There will be those who are going to grab this advantage. Affording 10,000 ATMs is no longer hard for a lot of those from the richer cluster. 10,000 ATMs equates to approximately 100,000 gems which can be traded daily and circulate around the market if this feature exist. This can also revive the dying demand for City Packs which can lead to more ATMs, thus more gems traded daily. Just assuming that 100 players out of 50,000 active players can own 10k ATMs already means 10,000,000 gems in gem trade.

Item packs (surgery, galactic, crime, seed packs) are getting more abundant and prices are going downhill. With the stable high demand for them, supply is only expected to grow higher. The arrival of Magplants and Rayman's fist with the birth of BFGs have already been damaging this market so please don't let it be fueled more by adding this feature.

I know that this fallacy is hasty generalization, though with some thought, it is still a decent analogy and conclusion.

TLDR: No, this will encourage gem trading which is bad for the economy.
    IGN: CandleJack

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    This will only encourage gem trading which I think is very harmful to the economy due to its major contribution to inflation.

There will be those who are going to grab this advantage. Affording 10,000 ATMs is no longer hard for a lot of those from the richer cluster. 10,000 ATMs equates to approximately 100,000 gems which can be traded daily and circulate around the market if this feature exist. This can also revive the dying demand for City Packs which can lead to more ATMs, thus more gems traded daily. Just assuming that 100 players out of 50,000 active players can own 10k ATMs already means 10,000,000 gems in gem trade.

Item packs (surgery, galactic, crime, seed packs) are getting more abundant and prices are going downhill. With the stable high demand for them, supply is only expected to grow higher. The arrival of Magplants and Rayman's fist with the birth of BFGs have already been damaging this market so please don't let it be fueled more by adding this feature.

I know that this fallacy is hasty generalization, though with some thought, it is still a decent analogy and conclusion.

TLDR: No, this will encourage gem trading which is bad for the economy.
    I have to agree with this too unfortunately, even though I would really love to see this.

Master Sorcerer

Same. My 15k is idling here doing nothing. At least I do open the gates in my worlds and place gravity machines so people could play around
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

No.

The downside of ATMs is that you must harvest them yourself (or risk getting scammed). This downside keeps them from becoming overpowered. It is good.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub