Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How incompetent is ubi support?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey Vale0203,

Sorry to hear what happened to your account and thank you for letting us know. We're currently investigating what happened and will let you know on your ticket. We're also going to see if we can restore any items based on our policies.

We're continuously trying our best to make sure that incident like you reported don't happen, but at this stage of the investigation we cannot comment on what exactly happened before we have concluded it.
    Thanks for the response! I didn't notice any items lost - and anyway, it is too late by now, I just want you to investigate what happened and take approporiate actions to prevent this from happening to other players.

Bumping this before it gets closed

Quote Originally Posted by Vale0203 View Post
    My IP was randomly banned, I contacted ubi support. When the issue was finally solved, I thought that was the end of it. NOPE! I noticed that the wl was gone from my main farm. I didn't think much of it, just placed back. Password was also changed. Now I noticed a strange world in my worlds list - imsorryplayer. It pretty much explains itself. How incompetent is ubi support?

Sure, you can say that I'm lying, choose not to believe this but it is as it is. I want an official response from ubisoft on what they did to allow this to happen.

EDIT: To clarify, I found the wl being removed on September 28, if that helps somehow.
    don't ask them to check your logs or what not, they will just tell you it's a waste of their resources and time, and if they do they will just ban you because it's not their fault their anti cheat ain't able to help solve the case, it's your fault. Your welcome for not getting you banned longer because really, it's never their fault, they are in the office for the paychecks, not to solve your problem.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    they are in the office for the paychecks, not to solve your problem.
    But solving people's problems is why support even exists...

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    But solving people's problems is why support even exists...
    but why would they waste their resources on you? it's super important to them not to waste any resources and much easier to just say they can't find anything and ban you....
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

don't ask them to check your logs or what not, they will just tell you it's a waste of their resources and time, and if they do they will just ban you because it's not their fault their anti cheat ain't able to help solve the case, it's your fault. Your welcome for not getting you banned longer because really, it's never their fault, they are in the office for the paychecks, not to solve your problem.
    Someone is super salty

Lesser Wizard

Someone is super salty
    Someone super salty is speaking the truth tho.

(2 of my cases have been closed without a response and it's been like 2-3 months)

I emailed ubisoft support about 4 months ago, and well, no reply lol.
    Discord: Nicholas #5824
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Level: 73
    Guilds Owned: idiots (axolotl logo)
    Goals: Rushboard 200/200
    Goals: Become a moderator/help the community in any way
    I want ring of shrinking

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    I emailed ubisoft support about 4 months ago, and well, no reply lol.
    Gone with the wind, faded from email records. Lost, gone.

I’ve never had a problem with support. It’s all on the wording and how good you present your case. I’ve only had a few issues, but all were resolved within a week. Also, I never posted in forums about needing help. Trying to expose their so called incompetence will get you nowhere.

Started game June 2013 and Forums August 2013
    Old IGN and forum name Ngreenwood74
    Created NASDAQ with my good friend Queenburt
    IGN: Gooseneck Level: 100
    Hours Played: 10,000
    Punched:25.5 million times!
    Guild: Slaves

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseneck View Post
    I’ve never had a problem with support. It’s all on the wording and how good you present your case. I’ve only had a few issues, but all were resolved within a week. Also, I never posted in forums about needing help. Trying to expose their so called incompetence will get you nowhere.
    So I should stay silent when my account details are leaked to random people? That's harsh violation of GDPR and I could take this to court, but I'm trying to solve this issue without taking any further actions.

So I should stay silent when my account details are leaked to random people? That's harsh violation of GDPR and I could take this to court, but I'm trying to solve this issue without taking any further actions.
    And they said 19 hours is now the average response time for support

to people who think im salty, it really was a horror experience compared to when I asked seth and hamumu to check my logs years ago. The issue(s) did not get resolved, I was banned for apparently lying as the support team accused me of, and they said im wasting resources. If a support team is really passionate in solving problems, don't make it sound like not being able to solve the problem becomes a player's fault for wasting your time, maybe the game detection systems have faults too ya know? I have a missing farm world and my floating lgrids, and till today I have answers for none of them. And being accused of lying and making me feel like im a waste of time, they certainly didnt fail to make me get that impression.

And they said 19 hours is now the average response time for support
    6 days passed now. Maybe there is a lot to investigate? Maybe we should give them some more time

6 days passed now. Maybe there is a lot to investigate? Maybe we should give them some more time
    I suggest trying to message again if it isnt replied to by tmr if you really trust support, otherwise it will be the usual stories of tickets flying into the wind without a response. If not, dming an Ubimod on the forums might help you abit I guess....

I suggest trying to message again if it isnt replied to by tmr if you really trust support, otherwise it will be the usual stories of tickets flying into the wind without a response. If not, dming an Ubimod on the forums might help you abit I guess....
    I haven't even created a support ticket lol. I sent a PM to Odric the same day I created this thread, while Ubi was bragging about their activity. Yeah lol, mods are so active that they can't reply to a PM in 2 weeks

Hi Vale0203,

I haven't even created a support ticket lol. I sent a PM to Odric the same day I created this thread, while Ubi was bragging about their activity. Yeah lol, mods are so active that they can't reply to a PM in 2 weeks
    The forum is not an appropriate Support channel, and we're not going to offer any kind of in game support via Private Message, hence I'm closing this thread now.

Please submit a ticket to get your case resolved, otherwise your issue is not going to get looked at. We ask for your understanding that we need to operate this way as on the forums it's difficult to identify you as the person owning the game account. Additionally, Private Messages are one-sided, wherein Support Tickets can be internally worked on across the teams. If one person is on vacation or on sick leave for example, its unlikely that you'll get a response from them on the forums, but on the ticketing system, someone else can easily pick up your case. On top of that, we want to treat players fairly, wherein we don't prioritize requests, because they were sent via Private Message. Your case will be investigated if you submit a ticket, when it's your turn and not before other player's requests. If you don't, it won't.

~ Baskerville