Thread: How to profit with 15vends and 2dls ???

Question How to profit with 15vends and 2dls ???

Title says it all

sell all vends. u dont need them. buy laser grid and farm.

But I'm lazy to farm(still I'm farming), but how can I profit normal amount of wls/gems daily by other methods????

Quote Originally Posted by TheFireSword in Forums View Post
    But I'm lazy to farm(still I'm farming), but how can I profit normal amount of wls/gems daily by other methods????
    I'm not sure if there are any active forumers still doing the free bfg service but if so, I suggest you to buy farmables, give them to the bfg owner (trustable one) and let them bfg your farmables and give you the seeds. This benefits you by getting seed profits and gems from trees.
    Retired poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    I'm not sure if there are any active forumers still doing the free bfg service but if so, I suggest you to buy farmables, give them to the bfg owner (trustable one) and let them bfg your farmables and give you the seeds. This benefits you by getting seed profits and gems from trees.
    I actually don't think there are this kind of services any more.Even if there are, I don't think it's that easy to find

Master Sorcerer

Default henlo

Quote Originally Posted by TheFireSword in Forums View Post
    I actually don't think there are this kind of services.Even if there are, I don't think it's that easy to find
    actually there was

I don't know about now
    I know Gtkookie had one (but they got scammed and I think they re-opened it? not sure)
    you had to pay like 5 wls for a room and 1wl/ whatever amount of blocks idk but it was a fine rate

I was thinking of doing a service like this but I'm not well known and it's time consuming to watch a bfg and watch for autofarmers- some of my friends friends got banned for leaving it (their friends are richer than mine lol)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Considering of doing this if i get my bfg back

"There's daggers in men's smiles"